Chapter 43

Jay's POV

- Moments Earlier -

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling a bit dizzy and maybe even tipsy. My head felt like it was pounding out of my skull, hating the fact that my brain was even awake.

It took awhile for me to lift my head up, but instead I stared at the silky white gown I had on for this past week. Those strangers felt the need that my clothing wasn't very pretty to look at. There wasn't anything wrong with my blue skinny jeans, and a maroon off shoulder top. I mean not to me at least.

I sighed and found the strength to lift my head up slowly and leaned my back on the chair. I felt sore everywhere on my body for all of those beatings I've received from when it came to disobeying idiotic orders. One week, only one week has passed and I've been treated like some specimen slave.. Being captured is not a very pleasant feeling at all.

Even though.. 4 months had already passed after leaving my family behind for safety, I've actually changed. I've discovered myself, but not all the way. Just a little bit more of time then I will. I feel it. Also my life choices and clothing was different. Sort of? My fighting skills were improved, even my abilities. I still have some communications from the Moon Goddess from time to time and she's taught me many things when it came to power.

The only reason I used my ability was to watch over my family. I've seen how much they've suffered and how they've moved on. Even trying to reach my mate by vision.. But I get cut off easily. I still didn't practice too much from that. That's fine though, I've found balance between my weaknesses and strength, my ability to control my powers. Just not towards drugs.. These people had been injecting many things that weakens my body, but never damages anything. The wolfsbane is an affect, but only to slow me down..

"Ah awake I see." A man with a nice clean cut beard had entered the room. My eyes slowly trailed over to his idiotic face.

"Ah finally showered I see?" I smiled and tried to move my numb arm, but can't because of the chains that was soaked on wolfsbane was holding me down. It doesn't hurt at all, it stings, but rarely.

He gave a chuckle, "you never learn how to be an obedient dog huh?"

I shook my head, "nope. I never learn because I don't like following orders from a perverted man filled with disgrace. You obviously." I shrugged as he went close to me with a strict face.

"I figured you'd say something like that." He said and took out a knife. I scoffed and kept looking at him, straight into his eyes.

He stopped looking at me, but decided to look down and slowly reached his hand over the end of my dress, pushing it up a bit slowly. Feeling his skin touching mine made me close my legs tighter. My jaws tensed and I looked away towards the door to see three more men coming in.

"How is she doing?" A taller man with blue eyes had spoken.

"Well she's still an ignorant and a stubborn dog. Got this." He raised his knife up and admired it.

"Tsk tsk." The man with tattoos on his arms had walked closer to me. Both his hands rested on my forearm. I took a deep breath that inhaled on his powerful cologne that made me scrunch up my nose.

"How will she learn? We've already beaten her up. Look at her perfect skin. All bruised up. That cut she has is barely healing." Another man who wore a golden watch had interfered as the man with the tattoos had let go of my forearm, taking the knife away from the bearded man as he looked at me. I knew what to expect at this very moment considering this scene has happened before too many times.

"We'll go further than we have to." He threw the knife pass me that never made flinch. A chuckle escaped from his lips, "brave one as always. Get the special shot." He ordered as the man with the golden watch nodded, going through one of the cabinets that were near all of us.