Chapter 85

Eric's POV

"Half with legacy blood?" Kristoffer questioned Isobel, he seemed to feel sketchy, but so did everyone else in the room. I've never known this myself probably because of the research on her records only said she was a hunter, there could be more stuff going on that she didn't want us knowing for safety?

"Yeah. Not many of the legacy hunter bloodline actually went extinct you know. Before the whole extinction with the legacy hunters, some fled during the time they fought with the werewolves because not all of them wanted war. So the time before all that happened, my mom who is a regular hunter was pregnant by my dad who is a legacy hunter. By the time that war or battle or whatever you wanna call it was about to happen, my dad left his post and just went out in hiding because I was about to be born. So until then I was told not tell anyone about it."

"So you were also born the same day as Jay?" Janine asked in a low voice.

"Jay was also born during the war?" Isobel questioned as we all nodded. She bit her bottom lip, "how exactly was she born?"

"Well she was with my family. Her parents ran in our territory and it turned out her mom was in labor, but my father never intended to keep them until they had an agreement. After that, my mom and the other ladies helped Jay's mom, Robin gave birth while the rest fought to protect them. During the fight she was born. Kinda the same if your mom gave birth during the fight so it's either one of you was born ahead or not or literally at the same time." I explained, but by the looks of it this doesn't surprise her. Her expression isn't even anything, it's plain.

"Well anyways, her baby will be pure. A hunter who's half legacy will be giving birth to a hybrid. But I'm not sure, something's bothering me. Let me just check something okay?" Jensen informed as he fiddled more into his bag.

While he did, Isobel started wheezing and held her stomach. She stood up very quickly and went to the trash can and threw up a lot, to me it was automatic to run over. Even Kristoffer speeded up and rubbed her back, "are you throwing up blood?"

"That's not good.. I uh I'm searching." Jensen keeps flipping pages through some book, but one page he stopped at and read carefully with his eyebrows furrowed intensely and focused. He closed the book and checked the crystal again, the clouds disappeared and he quickly went towards Isobel once again trailing it up to her body that made the clouds appear. "Okay um.. The good side is that the baby is healthy. The bad side is that I believe her pregnancy is a bit problematic to the point her body might not be able to handle it.Which is why she's throwing up blood. This isn't a regular pregnancy."

"What do you mean this isn't a normal pregnancy??" Janine questioned in a panic voice.

"I mean it's not everyday you see a pregnant person throw up blood?" He sighed and start thinking things through, "we'll have to keep an eye on her and I might have to stay here longer to see if there are more things happening, recording the events should be helpful."

"What about doctors?" I questioned.

"No need for doctors. She'll be fine, I'll handle everything I'm experienced with these things too. It's part of my job."

We decided to agree on this, but then a sudden scream from Isobel made us panic as we watched her clutch her stomach. "Please get out." She pleaded with tears streaming down her face.

I then spoke, "Isobel we have to be here for you. This could be-"

"PLEASE!" She yelled and tried pushing us out. "Jensen you stay."

Jensen stayed in surprised while all of us stood outside with the door slammed on our face. "Wha- um.."

We never said a word. We tried, but didn't. Footsteps came up from the stairs and with everyone looking at us with worry, we shook our heads, "don't worry. Jensen's inside taking care of her."

"What happened?" Darren questioned as he looked at the door. It was silent until Darren took a step forward, a louder scream broke.

We tried listening through the door and all there was was muffled noises and Isobel panting and screaming. She was crying even, it was a lot of emotions happening behind that door that we can't even figure out. "Should we go in?" I questioned.

"N-no. We shouldn't." Kristoffer sighed. You can see how much he's worried and wants to go in, but can't. He kept pacing back and forth trying to figure out what was wrong and how much this was so strange that he couldn't even stay inside the room with her. I suppose this whole pregnancy wasn't normal after all.

- 2 hours later -

We all have been sitting on this floor and the noises had gone away. The door was slowly opening and Jensen came out with blood on his shirt, face, arms, and jeans he even looked like a wreck. Kristoffer was alarmed by this that he pinned Jensen on the wall which surprised Jensen, "what the hell did you do!" He said angrily.

"Nothing! I helped out!" He defended himself and pushed off Kristoffer, "your kids are waiting for you inside. Isobel is resting."

Kristoffer's breath froze and so did his whole body.

"Kids?"