Chapter 31

Levi's POV

Hours passed and we made it back to the pack house. The rest stayed silent as Jay fell asleep, I figured the whole thing probably tired her out. Especially her dress up.

I began to park and the rest got out. I started taking the wet wipes and throwing them into some random plastic bag after stopping by some out of place store. Jess helped Jay use the wipes to clean her face and washing away the make-up in the restroom while we waited outside during that time, but we were glad to be home after a long day.

"You guys are gonna rest now?" I questioned, getting out of my car and looked at them.

"No, Landon, Andrew and I are gonna stay down to watch some movies. I'm not sure about Jess and you, but you can guys can join in if you want." Owen shrugged as they waited for an answer.

"I'm sleeping. Dressing her up tired me out." Jess yawned as she pointed at the passenger seat to where Jay slept.

I chuckled, "right. Well you had to put make-up on her didn't you?"

"Whatever. She needed it to look like Emma." She groaned and walked towards the pack house, zombie like fashion.

"You joining in or pass?" Andrew questioned.

"Hmm join. Let me just get Jay to bed." I said as I opened the door and they waited.

I looked at the sleeping beauty as I tried to slowly and carefully carry her without waking her up. But her hair was covering her face that gave me the creeps because of that one horror movie.. The Ring, I hated how girls do their hair like that.. I've been teased a lot by the girls. Especially Jay..

Thank you for my phobia, I began to gently push her hair to the side. Little pieces of hair still remained in their place and I tried putting them to the side along with the other ones. But as soon as I was gonna move the tiny strands of hair, Jay gripped on my wrists as she started at me with those glowing eyes..

My eyes widened as I froze. She stared into my eyes like she was looking through my souls.. She never blinked and so did I. I was gonna move a bit backwards, but that was a mistake.. Before I could even move, she threw me across the field, hitting my back towards a tree.

"LEVI!" I heard Landon yell as I hit the ground.

I looked up weakly as I saw her look at the rest and they stayed still as if they stepped into some wet cement and remained glued on it. She was gonna go close to them, but someone ended up holding her back..

"Everyone get inside! NOW!" He yelled as they nodded.

A guy who I couldn't see that much because of my blurred vision helped me up, "Kris he's fine! Calm her down before she enters the house!"

"I will Ric, but I can't hold her! Call the rest and help me here!" He yelled and he would grunt every time Jay moved.

Eric began calling others who came quickly and helped me up. My arms were wrapped around two men's shoulders as I looked back.

Eric and Kristoffer pinned Jay down as she kept yelling as if something irritated her or if something bothered her.. The more I looked at her, the slower everything was that surrounded me.. It seemed like she was living in a nightmare and I was there in her dreams. Everything was slow, but then it returned back into the normal pace when I entered the house..

They set me down on the couch, "what the hell happened to her.." Owen questioned in a shaky voice as I stared on the ground, feeling traumatized.

"That's how she's like. If you all forgot, she's half werewolf. Something must've happened to her that angered her."