Chapter 37

Kristoffer's POV

We were dragged upstairs by the two very build up men. I looked at the other baldish man, Gabriel I suppose was his name who had Eric and Janine on his hands as Warren, the scarred face had me and Mason at hand.

I looked around to see some paintings and statues with some pot of leaves? I wasn't sure what this place was. The outside is a mansion, but the inside is like a renaissance. It gives that historical vibes that I can't really explain.

But it all stopped as soon as we stopped walking to see two wide doors in front of us. Warren had opened it quickly and threw the four of us inside on the ground. I grunted in pain as the rope rubbed against my skin even more. They both left us, closing the door with the lock clicking.

"Son of a bitch." I heard Mason whine.

I sighed and looked around to see a lot of old looking books, "this place looks like an antique shop." I mumbled as Mason snickered.

"Oh Kris, of course it does. It's old books you silly goose." He laughed as I looked at him.

"You sound high or drunk or just a little messed up in the head." I grunted as I sat myself up and tried getting out of the ropes, but failed.

"It makes me sound interesting don't I?" He joked and laughed.

"Jeez he's lost it." Eric laughed at Mason's foolishness.

"Ever since day one he's been a crazy man." I gave a little chuckle about that kind of truth, but looked around the room to find something sharp. To my surprise, there was a scissor on the floor. I suppose they didn't hide it too well?

I moved myself towards the drawers and tried grabbing it. To my luck, I did end up having to. Right as soon as I was gonna get to work, the lock turns and clicks. The wide white door has opened with four more. Emma, Steven, Sophia, and James were brought it, tossed on the floor and closed back the doors with the same sounds.

"Welcome to the club ladies and gentlemen, ready to get high?" Mason joked as he just laid down on the floor.

"What's the matter with him?" Sophia questioned, raising an eyebrow towards the maniac.

"Eh don't mind him. He's like that when he's nervous and thinks too much that he just goes blah. He's in too much stress and this is him coping, by being high without having to smoke." I explained and tried cutting through the ropes.

"You don't say.." Janine giggled and shook her head.

I finally cut the ropes and felt more relief, "oh that feels so much better." I said while I started cutting the ropes from the other people, but I decided to cut Mason's first.

He felt better after he was finally released. I laughed at him, making our worries less as it should. I finished with the rest and we heard the same sounds of routine for this moment. They stayed still as Mason and I stayed beside the door, with our backs against the wall.

When it opened, footsteps came in. I swung my fist straight to the person, but a hand stopped me.

"Watch where you punch." That same annoying voice and his white hair came in.

I mugged at him and took my fist away quickly, "I see you're all out of the ropes?" He stared at our hands and shoved his hands down his pockets.

"Yeah? So?" I shrugged.

"Don't try to escape please? We honestly just want you to respect our rules in this house and that is to stay put. If you wanna be safe and not die, then stay." I scoffed.