Chapter 34

Jay's POV

I was dragged upstairs by these two nincompoops and was not able to get out of their grips as easily as before. I had no choice, but to just stay put till I got in my room.

"Here." One guy with almost a shaved head, but not quite said.

The one with the a scar on his cheek opened my door and tossed me inside. I gave a heavy sigh and glared at them.

"Dress up princess." Shaved head winked.

"Not in front of you morons I'm not." I sat on the bed stubbornly.

"It's either you make us change you or you change yourself. Your choice." Scar face said glaring at me.

I felt my jaw tensed and looked at them as their expression was dead serious. I had no choice and I'm pretty sure I have some time limit. I sighed and when I was about to strip off, a faint knock interrupted us. Scar face opened the door to reveal a woman. She looked young, maybe around her 20's- 30's? She wore a very revealing clothing.

Both of the guys rolled their eyes, disliking her I suppose. I thought they'd like seeing a woman who wore a tight, black fishnet like clothing. Her boobs didn't seem too big, but it seemed as if they were forced to be popped out. Sucks for them, no air seems to be getting in that dress.

"What do you want you whore." Scar face spat which took me by surprise.

She giggled, "oh you make me laugh. You call me a whore now, but in bed, you call me something different."

He scoffed, "what do you want Shelby?"

She looked at me, eyeing from bottom to top, "so new whore? Slave? Oh new maid?"

I looked at her expressionless as shaved head stood in front of me, "that's the Boss niece. She's no whore, but she's hotter than you are."

She rolled her eyes, "whatever. She doesn't look that hot."

'I'm right here.' I thought pointing the obvious.

"Offended much?" Shaved head continued as she laughed.

"Never. She's the same as me, just more in control maybe." She twirled the end of her hair.

"She's far from you. Out of your league actually." Shaved head continued to mock her as she kept rolling her eyes. I wonder if they ever pop every once in a while because of how many times she rolls her eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Look, she's hotter, younger, curvier, alive more looking, tougher, and tighter than you. She ain't no whore, slut, or nothing. She's just the kind of girl you'll never be. For you it's too late to go back to all that." Scar was dead serious with every word that was being thrown at that Shelby girl. I actually felt bad, she looked upset, but not too much?

"You go on and be loose to someplace else alright? We're busy." Shaved head chuckled.

"I can't you dickheads. Boss Eli wants you two to make his visitor feel welcome. He just arrived and he wants you to keep him company while she dresses up." She paused and looked at me, "you. Get dressed up and fast. Boss Eli will be the one to pick you up."

I still haven't spoken to her at all. Just by looking at her, I felt the need to shut my mouth before I say something that'll create a new enemy. Not that she already isn't.

"Hm not much of a talker. Eli was right, anyways. Dogs. Out now." She said as she pinched them by the ears like a granny.

They flinched and walked themselves out as I closed the door and locked it. I looked around my room and sighed, I hated how I had to leave.. How was Steven? Kristoffer? Angel.. And Eric.. I hope the rest are okay.