Chatper 26

- 2 weeks passed-

It's been a few weeks ever since we captured those three boys from the field. They've been down on the basement, answering any necessary questions. They've actually been helpful and to my surprise, they've been honest.

They were never touched nor abused in the process. Jay feeds them and they respond. The boys haven't really been that hard to work with and they're nice kids, we just never bothered to take any chances by releasing them.

Even now, the family had gotten back two weeks ago, 4 days after we captured the boys. It was strange because so many things happened within those two weeks.

Steven finally marked Emma, making it official, but it's still hurting Emma from time to time. Eric on the other hand, well his life just began. His mate, Janine was a month pregnant already. They all just found out during their trip when she wasn't feeling well. We were happy to know if it will be a girl or a boy. They were all good news, unlike for us, it was all bad..

They've told us news after meeting family packs to another. It turns out, everyone had the same story line to say.. 'Hunters are looking for a loner Huntress.'

The hunters that Jay was hunting began to hunt Jay to its fullest. Papers were given to each of the werewolf packs by the hunters, with the news of needing that loner huntress. With that, it was hard for anyone to say a word in it. Jay wouldn't even say a thing..

She wasn't completely sane anymore. The focus was more on the job, the mission, but that's all there was to her agenda. She hasn't been sleeping with me sometimes because of that sweet little girl, Angel. Im not entirely sure on what there story was, but she's been with her during some nights. I've even seen her stressing out, spending less time with family.. With me.

Everyone at the moment is busy doing their own thing. The best mens and the rest are outside, training, while the couples are in their rooms resting or either having their own fun, Jay.. Well she's down in the basement with Levi and the other three.

To me, the Moon Goddess seemed to have things going the way that the image showed. Were we really going to war.? Was Jay really going to be worse?

I sighed, not thinking straight. I was in the living room, waiting for Jay to come up for us to spend a little time with each other at least. I heard the a knock on the door, without thinking things through. I opened it.

A man stood there and behind him were five other men. Guns pointed straight at me, "Here."

He handed me a paper and I raised an eyebrow, "hunters I suppose?" I asked taking it as I read it.

"Glad you know. Now, tell me if you see that loner Huntress. If you do well.. You'll be given a gift." He smirked as he began to walk away.

"What's so important about her?" I asked.

He stopped his tracks and looked at me, "don't worry about it. Good bye."

Him and his men ran into the woods quickly. I stared at them as they got further and further until I can no longer see them.

I sighed and closed the door, looking down at paper. The price given to those who does end up selling out Jay was given a party. No violence, lies, and all those things that could cause an unpleasant fight, it was simply just a peaceful get together. Deep inside, I still don't really trust it much.

"What's that?" I heard a feminine voice behind me.

I turned around to see Luna Valerie, "uh hunters stopped by.. Its the same letter that other werewolves got.."