Rescued

" don't let go ok " James said looking straight into his brother's eyes.

" my hand is sliding a little, can you like grab the other " henry asked James who attempted to catch his other hand. " I'm gonna fall we're gonna fall and we're gonna die "

" will you shut the hell up we're not gonna die "

" James Im hanging from a 100 feet fall if you let go ill break my legs and head whatever, ugh why did i come here "

" didn't i tell you, ok we need to do something cause i can feel my arm go numb " James said also feeling some neck pain.

" if you wanna let go just let go " Henry said trying to get his ski off with his foot.

" are you crazy you're my brother i would do anything for you, and ill stay here till we get an idea but it's gotta be fast, thank god you're not a tall one " James said giggling a little from being so nervous.

It's true henry wasn't as tall as his father he was just between both parents while James was even taller then his father.

" if we survive this ill hit you for laughing " Henry said hearing another rock crack

" ok that's scary we gotta move real fast henry " James said with a shaky voice, not only was he getting cold but he was starting to get really scared.

" just let go of me " henry said as his hands slowly slipped out of his gloves

" i won't ill fall with you, i don't care " James cried out not ever wanting to let go of his brother.

The cracking sound of the stone could be heard even loader its wasn't long before both of them were falling down the cliff.

***********************

On their side Carrie and Harrison were still laying in bed, Harrison was asleep carrie was just looking at him, she then decided to look at the time and saw it was already 7 o'clock in the evening.

" harry, honey " she said quietly trying to wake him up. " Harrison wake up "

She smiled as she heard him groan in response " can we go eat Im starving " she asked getting him to only roll over and open his eyes slowly.

" yeah we can " he answered while stretching out as much as he could.

" ok get dressed maybe take a little shower ill go get the boys and meet you downstairs " she said with a small peck on his cheek.

" you're not joining me " he asked with a pout.

" i already took my shower while my dear husband was sleeping " she said stroking his hair and kissed him. He was slowly falling back asleep so she stopped touching his hair and got up. " come on lazy it's time for dinner " she laughed seeing Harrison trying to get up.

" see y'a downstairs I'm getting the boys, ok" carrie said leaving the room.

Making her way to the boys room she was already thinking about what dessert she would wanna eat tonight " chocolate fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream and strawberries " she thought and smiled to herself.

Arriving in front of the boys door she nocked ones and waited, she nocked again after a minute then again. " boys, dinner " she said hoping they would hear her.  With no answer coming back she thought they might have fallen asleep from their skiing day and walked right down to the hotel restaurant.

She sat at the table right in front of the buffet, she had already spotted the desserts and felt even more hungry, she took a sip of her water and patiently waited for Harrison, when he finally showed himself she attacked the buffet not even caring that he wasn't at the table yet.