Daddy !

( carrie's POV )

My mom had just dropped the boys back home but she had to leave quickly i did miss them even though it was only a weekend. " me and jame had fun with grandpa an grandma, we go eat ice cream and cookies " Henry says still hugging me as i look back at him and smile.

" how was james " i ask as Henry looks at his little brother

" he..he cry but not...not all the time "

" so you behaved " i say to james and he nods " good boy " i say taking him in my arms. I sigh and smile looking at Henry

" Henry i have a surprise for you "

" i get present " he asks lifting his head up to look at me as i get up with james in my arms.

" no, no present but it's better "

I can see his little mind turning to find out what the surprise is he will be so happy i can't even imagine " daddy is home " i say and i see his face brightens.

" DADDY ! " he screams running to the stairs.

" now Henry be gentle ok " i say as he stops to look at me

" why "

" well.. daddy is a little hurt so don't jump on him " i say and see Henry's face becoming sad

" who hurt daddy " he asks walking back to me

" i dont know sweetheart but all know is that you need to be extra nice like always "

" i nice " he says as he takes my hand and the three of us walk upstairs.

Henry opens the door slowly seeing Harrison still asleep he walks to Harrison's side of the bed as i sit on the other side with james.

" what is " he asks pointing at the cast on Harrison's leg

" daddy broke his leg "

" it hurt " he asks again putting his hand on it.

" no not anymore its healing well "

Henry moves to my side of the bed and asks me to help him up, he slowly crawls towards Harrison who is still fast asleep, Its funny how James just looks at him and is actually quiet for ones, " mama " James asks looking up at me while pointing at Harrison.
" its daddy " i say to him as he smiles and nods.

" can i wake him " Henry asks putting his hand on his father's head.

" yeah sure you can honey "

I watch him lean closer to Harrison's ear and try talking to him " sweetie, daddy can't hear you " i say, Henry turns his head at me and frowns, his face right now is breaking my heart

" why "

" he hurt his head very badly, but don't cry Henry he's gonna be alright " i say as Henry starts to cry and lays his head on his fathers chest. And now James joins in great.

I can see Harrison's eyes ooen slowly and squints due to the sun in his eyes, he doesn't say a word and wraps his arms around Henry.

" daddy ! " Henry says trying to move but he's trapped in Harrison's arms.

" mommy can i talk " he asks still trapped

Ofcourse he can talk i write it down but first a have to release a screaming james so he can crawl to his father, i watch James starting to laugh as he puts his head on Harrison's and holds him tight with his little arms as they wrap around his head.

I could watch them like this all day " mommy can ask daddy if he hurt " Henry asks, i quickly write for Harrison to read.

" it doesn't hurt that much anymore " he says as Henry asks him why he broke his leg.

" i fell and it broke " he says but i know thats not the real story and i wanna know what really happened.

" he hear me or not " henry asks getting up and coming over to me.

" no not right now but don't worry baby it'll be alright " i say hugging him.

**********************

I'm a little busy trying to catch james who's running naked upstairs he hates getting dressed after his bath " no don't go down the stairs alone " i say, he really is tempting me here with that little devilish smile.

He starts laughing and puts a feet on the first step " James " i warn him and he puts his second feet. He starts laughing as he lifted up in the air by Harrison who i told not to walk around with his cast still on.

I roll my eyes but start laughing at James who's laughing uncontrollably.

" you know you're not supposed to go down the stairs alone you little devil " Harrison says as i nod in agreement

" and no close on top of it " he says walking with James back to the bathroom while Henry is still playing submarine.

James suddenly screamed and Harrison looked at me in surprise " i heard that " he says smiling " James scream again " he says, i didnt even have time to say something James screamed again.

" i can totally hear that not loud tho it comes out like a whisper "

A whisper that was damn loud but its better then nothing, i smile at him and take Henry out of his bath. I sit him down next to James who is finally all dressed.

Harrison kisses me quickly and helps Henry dress " I've have missed doing the simple things " he says passing Henry's head thru his t-shirt.

" mommy i go play now ok " Henry says as Harrison puts him down, i put James down and they both run out of the bathroom. I wanna follow then but I'm pulled back by my arm " where do you think you're going " Harrison says pressing his lips against mine,  i sigh and look back at him passing my hand thru his hair. I wanna do more then just kiss him but the boys are alone and that's not good.

I hug him and kiss his chest while passing my hands on his bruises there slowly disappearing and that damn cast comes out in a week. " it doesn't hurt If you're wondering " he says lifting my chin up and smiles. He can still make me blush after all these years.  " i love you Carrie " he says and we kiss again even though he can't hear me i say it too.

..............

Im totally fine after this yeah I'm ok 😭😭😭

Hope y'all enjoyed this. 😘😘