Happy new-year

Harrison was the one to wake when Henry started to cry he looked at the clock and sigh he got up slowly not to wake carrie putting the covers back over her and kissed her forehead.

He made his way to Henry's bedroom and smiled when he saw his little boy standing up with dried tears on his cheeks.
" hey Henry, what's wrong bud " he said picking him up and kissing his cheek Henry lay his head on his shoulder and stopped crying

" go mama "

" no mommy is still sleeping, and you could sleep a little more "

" no daddy "

" fine you win for ones you better sleep if I bring you back with me "

Harrison hadn't noticed but Carrie was standing right at the door when he turned around he almost got a heart attack and she started laughing.

" are you nuts don't ever do that again "

" sorry but I heard Henry and then you weren't in bed, why is he up now anyways "

Henry called after her and started crying again she took him from Harrison arms and went back to there room laying him down between her and Harrison.
The three of them just couldn't fall asleep again so they just went downstairs and started there day which was the last of the year today was new-year and Carrie really wanted to go see the fireworks in the middle of town but for now she was smiling at Henry trying to put the spoon full of oatmeal in his mouth but failed a little as some went on his shirt he looked at the mess he did then looked at his mom

" oh " he said raising his hand with the spoon

" it's ok baby we can clean that "

She then looked at Harrison who was eating himself.

" you're not eating "

" I'm not hungry "

" you feeling alright? "

" yeah perfect " she smiled and got up to get some more tea

" daddy "  Henry said poking his fathers hand with one finger

" yes Henry " he turned his head to look at henry and saw him wave a spoon of oatmeal at him while Henry had his mouth open Harrison took the spoon in his mouth making Henry laugh and doing it again.

" o yeah harry my parents are coming for new-year dinner tonight and then will go with them to see the fireworks in town "

Harrison got up and slowly walked towards Carrie while saying
" your parents here tonight sitting and eating at the same table as me.., are you nuts do you want your dad to have my skin and put it on his wall as art "

Carrie took his hands in hers and started laughing she kissed him and respond
" my dad doesn't hate you he's not gonna kill you and i have.. Nevermind "

" you have what ? "

" nevermind " she said smiling walking to her son and taking his empty plate.
" you have to clean your son "

" not until you tell me what you have "

" go clean Henry and while i clean the house go do some groceries and take him with you "

He rolled his eyes and picked Henry up Carrie was giggling hearing there little conversation which was Harrison more talking alone and to himself.

" what is mommy hiding from us a present maybe what do you think Henry ? "

" no daddy "

" no present yeah you're right might be something else, but first we need to clean you cause ur all dirty "