Chapter 74

Bella's POV

"Where do you want to go first, Kitten?" One of Justin's hands were on the steering wheel, the other was intertwined with mine as we pulled into the mall parking lot. "Hmm, let's look around first. We have a whole mall." I smile over at him. "Okay, babygirl." He leans over to peck my lips then climbs out of the car. He walks over to my side and opens the door for me then helps me up since I obviously couldn't get out myself. "Thank you, Bunny." I smile and kiss his cheek as he grins wildly. "Anything for you, Kitten." He grabs my hand and leads me into the mall.

We walk around for a little bit and pick out some cute onesies, dresses, socks, and booties. Soon my feet feel really sore. "Bunny, can we go sit on one of those benches by the fountain, please. My feet hurt. Just for a minute or two then we can go again." He looks down at my with a concerned look. "Of course, Kitten." We walk over to the benches and as soon as we sit down, Justin pulls my feet into his lap then starts to massage them. "Oh baby, you don't have to do that." I try to stop him, but he cuts me off with a kiss. "I want to." He smiles, rubbing the soles of my feet with his thumbs. "Thank you." I almost moan in appreciation.

He massages my feet for a couple minutes as we sit there in a comfortable silence. I look around the slightly crowded mall and see a small group of girls looking at me in complete disgust. I begin to feel self conscious and tried to cover my stomach with my cardigan. Justin noticed and scrunched his eyebrows, looking up at me confused. I start to fidget when the group of girls start to walk over. "What's wrong, Kitten?" Justin places a hand on my thigh, the other still on my foot. By the time he finishes his sentence, the girls are in front of us.

"Wow. You can't be over 16 and you're already a pregnant slut." One of the girls hisses. I look down in embarrassment and started rubbing my round tummy when Juliet starts kicking. "Excuse me?" I hear Justin growl and stand up after gently setting my feet to the ground. His 6'2'' frame towers over the 5 girls and 4 of them cower back at his black eyes. The main bitch smirks, puckers her lips slightly, and runs her hand down his chest and stomach through his thin cotten t-shirt. "8 pack, nice. How did this little ugly slut trap you in?" Tears prickle my eyes but I just coo and rub at my stomach as Juliet kicks harder. "She's my mate, bitch and the only sluts here is your little bitch clique here. And don't touch me. Only Kitten can touch me." Justin growls, walking closer to her. She backs up frightened at his black eyes and slight sharpening teeth. She backs up so much though that she hits the fountain wall and falls backwards into the water. Justin and I stifle a laugh as her 'friends' try to help her but don't want to touch the water.

Her sopping wet form screeches horrified at her wet clothes, black lines run down her face courtesy of her mascara. "This is silk!" She points at her shirt, outraged. "I really don't care. Teaches you right for being rude to my Kitten." Justin laughs, grabbing my hand and walking us away from the scene as she tries to get out but slips back into the water because of the slippery pennies and nickels at the bottom.

"Don't listen to her, princess. You are beautiful and I love you and baby Juliet." Justin coos in my ear and rubs my tummy. Her kicking had stopped after the bitch's voice stopped. I internally laugh. My babygirl already has a bitch radar. "I know. We love you too." I giggle and kiss his plump pink lips. "Thank you for standing up for me." I say. "I will always take care of you, babygirl." He kisses my forehead and we smile at one another. "C'mon. Let's go into Babies R Us. " He says and points at the store. Okay!" I smile.