Chapter 1

-----------------------------

It all happened in 2050. Aliens came from their planet, Zereteel , to create peace on Earth. Now in 4097, we all have become one. Though I have yet to meet one, I hope I will soon.

You see I'm shy and I usually never go out of the house other than to go to the library to find the latest book to read, which is the reason I'm out right now.

After getting my new book and on my way to return home I hear a whimper coming from the nearby alley way.Seeing a curled up, small but muscular figure, I head over to see if they were okay or needed help in any way.

Walking closer, I notice it was a boy curled up into a ball with caramel colored locks, slightly damp from the now sprinkling freezing rain, ratty clothes, and looked at least 18-19 years old. Noticing my presence, he lifts his head up and I am immediatly entranced by black blank orbs.

His features looked like they were sculpted by greek gods, adorable button nose, pale pink lips that looked really soft, and rosy red cheeks. I'm guessing he was crying because black inky lines were slowly running down his god like face. (A/N Just going to clarify due to questions, aliens in this book cry black inky tears. They aren't wearing mascara haha. Sorry for the confusion.)

Walking closer as he looks intrigued I was there, I slowly began speaking. "H-hi. A-are you okay? Are you lost or something?" I spoke. Wildly chattering back at me in a language I couldnt understand, I began to realize he wasn't from Earth. "I'm sorry I can't understand you". I apologize. He whimpered in response.

Noticing his dirty skin and greasy hair, I put my hand out for him to grab, feeling some sort of powerful connection and need to protect this boy come over me. He grasped it and stood up, towering over me by several inches by me being only 5'0''.

He instantly became attached and curled his arms around my waist, grinning sheepishly down at me. I weakly smiled back. "I'm going to take you home for some food and a shower. You look like you need one." I stated in my normal hushed voice.

I know my friend wouldn't mind since she loved aliens. Mine and her parents were killed in an airplane accident on their way back from a business trip so she's the only one to worry about. Slowly, he nodded as if he understood and grabbed childishly at my hand intertwining our fingers.

When we finally reached my house, he gazed over at me. "H-home?" he whimpered. Surprised at the new raspy and husky voice, I turned and looked sympathetically at him. "Yes baby. This is your new home". I unlocked the door and he peered inside. Gasping in happiness, he turned and hugged my breath away chattering wildly once again.

I giggled, which made him stop and look at me with this adoring look in his now smoky gray eyes. Walking inside and losing grasp on his hand, he wailed and tried to grab back onto me. Wincing at this heartbreaking sound, I let him cuddle back into my side which hushed him instantly.

Hearing this commotion, my friend, Victoria, walked downstairs. "Isabella what is all this rack-", stopping dead in her tracks as the alien came into her view, her eyebrows furrowed. "Who's this?" she questioned.

" I'm not sure of his name yet, but he's an alien that I found in the alley next to the library. I couldn't just leave him there so I brought him here from a shower and some food." I said whilst gazing fondly at him as he sucked on his thumb looking around. "Oh my goodness! An alien?! I'll be right back." She yelled excitedly running back up the stairs, while the alien jumped at her loud voice.

Whimpering, he cuddled his face into my neck and I whispered soft comforting words back to him as I sat us on the plush couch nearby. Victoria ran back downstairs with a huge book in her hands. "Let me see his face." She said. Showing her his face with his body curled to my side, she gasped.

"He's a Hekoran! See the marks and swirls on his face?" She said and pointed at the faint marks which I had just noticed. "He looks like a baby one at that. Wow, he's lucky he has found his soulmate this young."

Confused I asked, "Soulmate?"

"Oh you don't know? When Hekorans find their soulmate they instantly become attached. They live for their soulmate's love and touch. It's obvious you're his soulmate, Isabella." she smiled..

"What?! I didn't sign up for this though. Tell him I'm not his soulmate, Victoria." I demanded. Sensing my anger at the subject the alien boy whimpered and started sobbing into my shoulder. "I can't. That would kill him..literally." she said back sadly.

"Here, let me ask him what his name is" she said and then started talking to him in the airy language I had heard him speak in before. He stopped crying and faintly whispered back.

"He says his name is Justin. He's 19". she said. Gasping at the 3 year age difference, I then sighed. "I guess I have to become used to this" I spoke, standing up. "Come on Justin. Lets go get your shower." I said as Justin scrambled towards me and grabbed my hand softly yet possesively.

Grabbing him some of my dad's old t-shirts and sweatpants, I pulled him into the bathroom. Justin began to undress. My eyes widened. HOLY ABS..This boy is fit. Smirking to himself at my staring he started to take off his pants and underwear. "No!" I yelled a little too loud. He jumped and started tearing up. "No no no don't cry babyboy. Just wait till I'm out of the room before you completely undress." I spoke softly hugging him and kissing his soft cheek now wet with salty black tears. He blushed instantly and snuggled into me. His bare chest and stomach laid against my body and it was my turn to blush. Showing him how to work the shower, I gave him his clothes, kissed his cheek once more for good measure, and walked out shutting the door. Hearing the shower come on and faint humming start, I fell onto my bed exhausted. Around 15 minutes later, half asleep, I heard the shower stop and the door open. Feeling the bed sink next to me, Justin cuddled into my side and wrapped his arm around my waist. "G-goodnight B-beautiful." he whispered, struggling lightly with his english, sweetly into my ear. "Goodnight Justin." I whispered back. The last thing I heard before drifting to sleep was Justin's constant comforting heartbeat, his light breathing, and him leaning over to kiss my cheek before snuggling his head into my neck again...