Chapter 22

*Warning: Contains sexual content*

After Justin had calmed down and apologized it was around 9 pm. Yes he sulked for 10 hours while I cleaned and watched television waiting for him. We sat on different couches, still awkward with each other, watching Peter Pan. I yawned and decided it was time for bed. I stood, stretched, and began walking upstairs, ignoring Justin's questioning gaze. He'll be fine. After showering and getting dressed, I laid in my comfortable bed sighing. All of a sudden I heard a heart wrenching familiar whimper at the door. Snapping my head up, Justin stood at the door playing with the hem of his shirt with his thumb in his mouth, looking at me pleadingly. I sighed and patted his side.

His eyes instantly filled with hope and happiness as he walked hesitantly to the bed. As soon as he touched the bed, he sighed in happiness and pulled the duvet to his nose. "No touching." I said sternly even though all I wanted was to be wrapped in his muscular warm arms. No he needed to learn his lesson. I have realized I basically brought a child to a party and got him drunk but I am still hurt. He pouted and nodded, his soft pale pink lips still wrapped around his thumb. I refrained from kissing all over his precious face and turned over. I can't look at him for more than 10 seconds because I immediately want to forgive him and kiss him on the spot.

Justin would not lay still. He was constantly tossing and turning while whining to himself. "Justin what in the world are you doing?" His face was red and he looked pained "I can't s-sleep without touching you. You are so close yet so far away and I can't handle it. I haven't really touched you in almost 2 days. Hekorans can't go without touching their mates because their b-body starts to s-shut down." His body was drenched in sweat and his words slurred. "Oh my gosh Justin." I pulled him out of bed and dragged him to the shower where I pulled both of our clothes off. "W-what are you doing?" he asks. "Shhh baby." I say and pulled us into the cold shower to cool him down. I sat us on the floor and cradled him like a baby. He melted at my touch and stroked my back weakly. He moaned in pain quietly and buried his head into my stomach. I blushed because we were both naked and I had never been this close to a boy...ever. After he stopped sweating and his face wasn't as red, I turned the temperature warmer and grabbed the detachable shower head. I sprayed his back and chest then washed him with his amazing body wash that made want to just bury my head into his neck and sniff him all day.

Squirting his shampoo into my hand, I lathered and massaged his scalp and hair not even noticing my breasts were directly in his face until he moaned. "Don't tease me, Kitten." he spoke in a raspy voice. His eyes were black, sparkling with adoration, love, and lust. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I squealed embarrassed and jumped back to the other side of the huge shower. He pulled himself up to all fours and crawled toward me slowly, like he was a predator and I was his prey. He licked his lips and his eyes were now just filled with the need to possess and conquer me with hints of lust.

My eyes widened and I squealed when he gripped my ankles and pulled me onto my back where he laid onto of me. His large member rested on my thigh and my breasts touched his chest with every breath I took. "Don't be sorry babygirl." his voice was drenched in sex and desire. "Oh Jesus." I panted out as he began placing sloppy open mouthed kisses on my collarbone and up. When he hit my sweet spot, he bit down and sucked. After leaving a huge hickey, he licked the sore tender spot and kissed it gently. The warm water pouring down onto our naked bodies added another element that made it even more exciting. He suddenly bucked his hips and gasped in delight at the sensation that ran through both of us. No we couldn't do this. We weren't ready for this step yet. "Justin n-" He bucked his hips again stopping me in the middle of my sentence and I gasped for breath. "Bellaaaa" he moaned, ducking his head into my neck and nipped at the sore skin there.

Finally gathering the strength and motivation, I pushed him off. "No Justin. We can't do this now. We aren't ready." His eyes lit up in realization then slowly it turned to panic. "I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you, Kitten?" He grabbed me and pulled me into his lap, checking my body for any sign of damage. I laughed and grabbed his face, making him look at me. His eyes were now filled with his normal innocent look but a slight gleam of pride was present. "No you didn't hurt me baby. I was just shocked." I giggled, pecking his nose. Suddenly he started dying from laughter and I couldn't help but join in. 'O-oh my g-god. I can't b-believe we just d-did that." he gasped out, tears of laughter rolling down his face. "I k-know." I giggled as we rolled around on the shower floor. Our laughter died down and he hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much. I'm so sorry. I love you, Kitten." he sighed into my neck. "I missed you too. I love you so much." I spoke and pecked his cheek. We then sat in silence, holding each other tightly not letting go for anything, as the warm water still cascaded over our exhausted but happy bodies.