Chapter 19

"A WHAT?!" I screamed upset. Justin jumped because I accidentally screamed right in his ear. "Um ow." he moaned, holding his ear and glaring at me. "Oh sorry baby." I said patting his face, distracted from what Victoria just said. He swatted my hand away and grumbled foreign words into my neck. "A party! Kyle's throwing one tonight and you and Justin are invited. All of our friends from high school will be there!" Friends from high school? Does she not remember I was bullied all throughout school and sat by the trash cans alone for lunch while she was the queen bee cheerleader and all guys drooled over her? Apparently not. "Thanks but no thanks." I said sorta bitchy and nuzzled Justin back. He purred content and rubbed our noses together. "Oh come on." Victoria walked closer. Mistake #1. Justin stiffened and growled fiercely baring his teeth. "Get back now. I don't like either of you. Especially you." he barked out, looking at Victoria. "You have hurt Bella's feelings and made her cry more times than I can count. You are not a true friend. You're a bitch." he hissed. "Justin calm down." I spoke in his ear while Victoria stood scared by his attitude but not hurt by his words and Kyle shocked. "But she hurt you, Kitten..." he whimpered back. "Shh I know." I whispered so they couldn't hear, petting his hair. "Fine." he sighed, nuzzling my neck once again.

"So are you coming or not?" Victoria said unfazed by his words, looking at her nails. She obviously didn't care about me. She never had. She just needed someone to live with when our parents died and I was the only one who understood her pain. "Fine." I gave in, just wanting them to leave. "Yay! Here's the address. It starts at 8. See you there!" she said putting a piece of paper onto the table not wanting to get near Justin and skipped out, dragging Kyle with her. Justin and I both sighed in relief in unison now that they were gone. I looked at the clock and it was 4:30. We needed to get showered and dressed now.

We quickly showered and walked into our bedroom. Since Justin and I went shopping for his clothes the other day (which was another story in itself), Justin dropped his towel, I got a great view of his ass, and pulled on his boxers,a white t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. To complete the outfit, he added grey cardigan, white Supras, and a gold chain. (Imagine Confident music video outfit.) He looked hot and had to refrain from jumping him. I shimmied into my undergarments and a lacy black dress with long sleeves. I was putting on my earrings in front of the mirror when Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head onto of mine, since he was at least a foot taller. "You look beautiful, Kitten. I love you." he said sweetly, kissing my cheek. "Thank you. You look very handsome also, baby. I love you too." I said, lacing my fingers with his, which were planted on my stomach. I looked at the clock and it was now 6:55. It took at least an hour to get there so we headed to the garage. I had my license but never used my BMW because I liked to walk everywhere. It's a small town anyway. We jumped in and I backed out of the driveway while Justin held my hand with one hand and used his other to suck his thumb, looking around. He sucks his thumb when he's tired and nervous and he's obviously nervous right now. We were in a car, which I'm sure he had never been in, and were going to a place with tons of mean teenagers. Oh joy...

We arrived about 50 minutes later and all eyes were instantly on Justin. All girls were licking their lips and winking at him while boys scowled because they didn't have their girlfriends attention. Justin was oblivious, looking at me with a nervous expression. We both heard a screech of excitement and winced simultaneously. Victoria popped up from the crowd and grinned hugely. "Hey guys! Make yourself at home!" she slurred, drunk of her rocker already, and ran off toward the body shots area. I pulled us to the bar in need of a drink. I ordered a screwdriver for me and a beer for Justin. He slowly sipped it until he got used to it. Music bounced off the walls and made the huge mansion vibrate. Everyone was dancing or making out somewhere, screeching in drunken laughter.

An hour later, I has barely finished half of my drink when Justin ordered his fourth beer. "Don't you think you should slow down?" I asked timidly for the third time. He snapped his head towards me, eyes blazing. "You're not my mom. I can do what I want. Quit being such a bitch and loosen up. God, you are so annoying. No wonder you don't have friends. All you do is nag" he said rudely and then disappeared into the crowd. I sat in shock and hurt ran through my veins. So he was one of those violent drunks...I'm sure he got it from his father. My innocent baby boy just yelled at me and called me a bitch. Looking in the direction he went, I could see him grinding all over one of the many whores in the house. I knocked back my drink and stood up, fixing my dress, just in time to see him pulling the girl up the stairs, towards the bedrooms. Oh hell no. He wouldn't do that to me. Tears brimmed my eyes as I slowly walked up the stairs. I could hear moans coming from the first room to the left. I slowly opened the door, scared at what I might see. The sight made my heart instantly shatter and my tears to roll down my face nonstop. A scream erupted from me making them stop immediately.