Chapter 62

Bella's POV

Justin was fuming as I stood there with tears brimming, speechless. I could see his teeth sharpening and his eyes growing blacker by the second. "I'll ask once more and maybe you won't be so deaf and answer me. WHO THE FUCK WERE YOU WITH?" He seethes. I gasp in pain as he shoves me into the wall and I hit my head against it. I see his eyes soften at my pain but when he inhales again they turn back to hard and cold. "I w-was with B-bryce, my f-friend! I told you that J-justin!" I whimper since he had gripped onto my wrists painfully hard.

"Oh no. You said a friend. You must have forgotten to mention they had a dick." He spits the word 'dick' in my face and slams my body back into the wall where my head bounced off the sheet rock once more. I groan as I start to feel lightheaded. My world spun for a few seconds when Justin wrapped his hand around my neck harshly. "I treat you like a queen and this is how you repay me? By being a cheating slut?! I can smell him all over you. How many times do I have to tell you that you're mine?" he barks, his face turning red while mine was most likely turning purple from lack of oxygen. "J-justin.. I-I..can-n't br..eath!" I choke out, clawing at his hand

My world was fading out and all sounds were becoming distant when I faintly heard Justin gasp then let go. I fall to the floor sobbing and gasping for air. I can't believe he touched me in that way. He had always caressed me in the most gentle ways. I thought his hand were there to protect me not choke me against a wall when I go out with a friend for a couple hours.

"K-kitten?! Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He reaches down to cuddle me but I flinch back and yelp, frightened beyond belief.

I was still laying on the floor and gasping for breath as I try to collect myself and gain some dignity. I hear Justin start sobbing and whispering "Oh my god. Oh my god." over and over. As I go to pick myself off the floor, I see dark purple bruises already forming on my frail and tiny wrists. Choking on another sob at the gut wrenching sight, I stand and brush myself off. I just hope this is all a dream. "K-kitten p-please!" Justin goes to grab my arm but I swiftly turn and swing my arm, smacking his cheek as hard as I could. He gasps in shock and pain, clutching his cheek and looking like a kicked puppy.

"You have no right to call me that right now. If you EVER put your hands on me again, so help me God, I will throw you back onto the streets where I found you. Am I clear?" I hiss, anger suddenly overcoming me. I didn't mean a word of it though. I could never throw him back onto the streets. He nods frantically, a new batch of tears streaming down his face as he just looks heartbroken and distraught.

I don't even feel sorry for him at the moment. Suddenly a confidence boost hits me. "I treat you like a fucking prince, tending to your every need, and I can't even go out with a male friend, who helped me all through high school may I add, for one measly day? I come home hoping for a cuddle and a night of movie watching only to get attacked by my crazy psychotic over-possessive boyfriend? He has a girlfriend for God's sake! All I did was talk about you, how wonderful you were, and how you were such a blessing all day. Why the hell would I cheat on you? Are you that damn insecure?! You know what? I'm done for the night. You are sleeping on the couch tonight, if you hadn't noticed before." I take one more look at his heartbroken, tear stained, guilt-filled face then stomp upstairs.

I could hear his devastated, completely shattered sobs from our bathroom but I force myself to block them out. I finally find the courage to look in the mirror and immediately wished I hadn't. Dark purple hand prints looked like they were burned into my neck and there was a little blood dripping from my nose. Quickly, I grab a tissue and after a few minutes, it clots. After that I hop in the shower to rinse of the god forsaken scent of Bryce Dunham. When I finish, I dry off and walk to my closet.

Normally I would choose one of Justin's t-shirts but I really didn't want to bask in his intoxicating scent at the moment. I knew one inhale and I would run downstairs, forgive him completely, then beg for a cuddle that I so desperately wanted on the way home. After a few minutes of debating, I finally choose a silky nightgown. Walking over to the bed, my stomach suddenly growls loudly. I curse under my breath. I just had slice of pizza with Bryce at the food court today. I was starving. Taking a deep breath and fighting my fears, I head downstairs to grab a snack then race back to the comfort of my bed where I could then sob the night away.

When I get to the corner of the kitchen and living room, I can't help but listen to Justin's cries. "So stupid. Justin's such a fuck up. Justin loves Bella. How could Justin do this? Bella would never cheat on Justin." He then buries his head in his pillow, trying to cover his loudly wails and cries. My heart clenches at him speaking in third person like he used to but I quickly shove my sympathy away. He put his hands on me and he would suffer the consequences. I quietly grab a bag of pretzels then head upstairs, preparing myself for the upcoming tears.