Chapter 7

Waking up, I was surprised to see Justin not next to me. Yawning, I walk down the stairs tryng to find him. Turning the corner, I see him talking to himself in his alien language, staring at the microwave intrigued. I could hear something was in there from the popping noises. The microwave dings. He screeches and claps excitedly. Watching him pull it out, I see it's just popcorn. But sadly he burns himself on the bag. Throwing the bag down, he stares at his hand. Slowly black tears come rolling down his face and wails that could be heard from the next town over come screaming out of his mouth. "Oh baby are you alright?" I ask rushing to him. Surprised that I was there, he jumps, slips, and falls on his bottom. This action made more heartbreaking sobs come out of his mouth.

Raising his arms to me, he makes little grabby hands like a toddler would. "Oh sweetheart." I sigh sitting down beside him and pulling him into my lap. "Are you okay?" Looking up, he points at the popcorn bag then at the microwave and screeches in his own language, most likely cursing the day it was ever invented. He animatedly waves his hands wildly chattering, still with salty black tears pouring. Letting him have his moment, I just nod like I understand. A few seconds later, he rubs his bottom. "O-owie" he says pouting. Laughing I say "I know sweetheart. Gravity hurts don't it?" He nods sadly. Standing, I grab the popcorn bag and pull him up as well.

Opening it, I see its all burnt. "Oh you won't like this." I say putting in a fresh bag into the microwave. Turning around, I see Justin had a mouthful of burnt popcorn with a unpleasant look on his face. He runs to the trashcan gagging and spits it out. "I told you." I giggled out. He mutters a few choice words in his language shaking his head. The microwave dings again and I put the fresh, unburnt popcorn into a bowl. Popping a handful into my mouth, I offer some to Justin. He rips the bowl from my grasp, turns, runs away, and sticks his tongue out back at me. "Hey! Come back here! That's mine too!" I yell laughing, chasing after him.

He screeches happily as I chase him all over the house. I finally catch him in the living room. I grip his waist from behind and give his chubby cheek a kiss. "I caught you baby" I tease. He pouts but then starts to giggle. We fall onto the couch laughing hysterically. "B-bella f-funny" he giggles out. "I know." I say tossing my hair to the side. He leans over and place a huge sloppy kiss onto my cheek. "Ew Justin! That was so wet." I yell.

He starts laughing uncontrollably, rolling around on the couch. I jump on top of him, giving him little raspberries all over his neck. "N-no no" he whines but laughs, trying to push me off. I lean up and press my lips against his. He melts instantly wrapping his arms around my waist. I place my hands on his chest. He whimpers in pleasure as I trace his abs. How does he even have those by the way? Pulling back, we gasp for air. He immediatly blushes bright red and places his head in the crook of my neck. Laughing, I play with his soft hair.

Suddenly a question I have been wanting to ask hits me... "Hey Justin, how did you even end up in that alley way?" His eyes lose all emotion and he takes a deep breath. "Well..."