Chapter 34

Justin and I sat in the living room all cuddled up in a bunch of blankets, watching TV with Romeo at our feet. Justin stroked my arm with his fingertips, tracing soft circles and tickling my skin. He suddenly stopped and I felt his hands connect with my hair. His fingers softly untangled the wispy brown strands and he began playing with it. I could feel him twisting and turning the hairs while quietly huffing and grunting behind me. I covered my mouth with my hand to cover my giggles. A few minutes later, he stops and says "Ta da!" while pulling it to the side so I could see. I look down and see a very messy but cute braid. http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8358081ff69e20167670c3368970b-800wi

"Oh baby! You did so good!" I praise him and turn my head to give his a big kiss as he smiles proudly. He blushes brightly at my words and shrugs cutely. "I just thought you would like it. Here let me do another!" he mumbles shyly then smiles like he has an idea, taking the braid down. "I do! It's so cute. Okay baby. You can play with my hair as long as you want." I smile at him as he wrinkles his nose and sticks his tongue out in concentration. He looks up and playfully glares, pushing my face. 'Turn around. I can't focus under these conditions." he groans like the primadonna he is. I laugh at his words, holding my hands up. "Okay. Okay. You're the Master here." I tease, turning my head. He huffs playfully at my words but I know he's smiling.

Romeo looks up and watches us in confusion. I pet my lap and he happily stumbles into it. A few minutes later while I watched TV and petted Romeo, Justin decided he was finished. "Okay.. I think I like this one more." he says in confidence, showing me the messy braid. http://stylenoted.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lela-Rose-Messy-Braid.jpg. Okay.. we're sorta getting there. I smile at him and kiss his nose. "Good job, angel." I praise him. "You like it?! Okay! One more!" he cheers and begins his new 'masterpiece.' I playfully roll my eyes.

"I gotta learn how to braid hair before you have our daughter." he says, not even fazed by his words and completely entranced in his braiding. My eyes basically bug out of my head. He's still stuck on that? He starts mindlessly talking again. "She will have my hair color, nose, and eyes because she'll be part alien of course." he shakes his head as if saying 'obviously' to himself. "But she'll have your skin tone, smile, and personality. Every girl will be jealous of her. Our son will basically be a mini me but with your skin tone. I have it all figured out, kitten. I will be the best daddy I promise and you'll of course be the wonderfulest mommy." he says, his childish words coming out, still all of his attention on my hair.

I sit there frozen. Oh my gosh..he has this all planned out. That's the sweetest thing ever. I smile at the thought of our kids running around the gardens as Justin stands behind me with his arms around my waist as we watch them laugh and play. I'm broken out of my daydream when Justin says "All done!" excitably. I look down and see a messy fish tail braid http://elle.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Messy-braid.jpg. Well how did he know how to do that. As if reading my thoughts he says, "I used to watch my mom a lot." his voice gets softer at the thought of his mother. I stroke his soft cheek. "Well you did perfect!" I encourage, kissing his soft pink lips. He cheers right up at my words. "Really?!" he asks, smiling his million dollar smile. "Of course, baby. You're perfect." I say. He smiles brightly. "So are you, Kitten." he leans over and kisses my forehead. He really is perfect.