Chapter 48

Warning: Violent, Descriptive Content.

Justin's POV

It had been three days since I had been kidnapped and brought to this torture house. Jack and Dave had told me they needed someone to beat to release their anger on. Yeah right, since they beat me every three to four hours alternating between the two of them. The only thing keeping me alive was the thought of seeing my angel again. Without her, I would have given up a long time ago. Since it had been three days though, I could slowly feel my body beginning to shut down. I needed to get out of here and fast.

I lay on the cold, hard floor, thinking about my Kitten and how wonderful it would be when I see her smile again - if I ever see her smile again. At that thought, I start to sob. Placing my thumb in my mouth, sucking away, and playing with the hem of my now ripped and tattered shirt, I curl up into a ball and cry. I just wanted my baby girl to hold me close and whisper in my ear how much she loved me.

"Oh look at wittle Justin sucking his thumb and crying like a little baby." Jack teases as he slams the metal door, startling me. I wasn't a baby. Sucking my thumb was my coping mechanism and I sure as hell needed it now. "P-please don't h-hurt me!" I wail as I cover my face in fear. I scoot back and curl up into a ball in the near corner. I screech in fear as I feel Jack grip my hair harshly and yank me to the center of the room. Oddly, he ties my hands to a metal beam on the ceiling. I watch nervously as he walks over to a drawer. The next thing he does frightens the hell out of me. He pulls out a huge whip and smirks. I squirm and jerk trying to get free. "P-PLEASE DON'T" I beg as he walks behind me and ripping my shirt off. "Now where would the fun be in that?" Jack cackles and the next thing I feel is an agonizing stinging and pain run through my body as the whip comes in contact with my sensitive flesh. I scream and beg for him to stop until my voice is almost hoarse but no avail.

"I bet you want to be with your little whore now, don't cha?" Jack teases, whipping my back once more. I tense at his words immediately. No one calls my Kitten a whore. I growl and bark foreign curse words, not being able to control my rage. "Sorry I can't understand you." Jack coos, whipping my shoulders. "SHE'S NOT A WHORE." I hiss. "Oh someones over protective of their slut." Jack laughs unfazed by my anger and hitting my lower back with the harsh whip. I barely feel the pain as I shake in rage. I was absolutely livid and I could feel my teeth growing sharper, my body growing stronger, and my eyes turning blacker at his every insult about my baby girl.

"She's. Not. A. Whore." I growl before snapping the ropes around my hands and throwing Jack's body across the room. He hits the soundproof wall with a loud bang and groans. I stalk over, gripping his neck and choking him until his face turned blue. I knew my teeth were as sharp as they could get and my eyes were a soulless inky black. "Not so fun being on the receiving side, huh?" I hiss in his ear, slamming his head repeatedly into the cement wall. "Call her a whore one more time. I dare you." I whisper harshly. "Whore." Jack smirks a bloody smirk. I growl an animalistic growl in his face. "I warned you." I snarl, my stinging back only making me angrier, then rip his throat out. He gasps for air for a few seconds before lying limp. Pathetic human.

Blood had splattered onto the walls and I step back and gaze at Jack's dead bloody body feeling no remorse. Now to get out of this hell hole. I walk over and rip the metal door of the hinges. I walk down a long hallway and up some stairs before I see Dave, sitting on the couch, an ice cold beer in one hand, with his back turned to me, watching the news. "Have fun, Jack?" He chuckles, taking a sip of his beer, still not turning. I stay quiet and grab a nearby knife on the kitchen counter. I silently walk behind his chair. "Jack?" is all Dave could get out before I slash the knife across his throat emotionless. He chokes on his own blood before falling limp.

I smirk in victory but hear a familiar voice. I look up frantically and see my beautiful Kitten sobbing on the local news channel. I walk over and kneel in front of the screen. I caress her face through the television, tearing up at the sight of her. She was so beautiful. I listen to what she was saying. "I don't know who took my baby, but I swear on my life I will find you. Justin has done nothing wrong and he will be back in my arms soon. You better pray long and hard because when I find you, you will pay. Justin, if you are watching I love you so much and I will find you. I promise." She says then whispers "I love you" in my language before my information came onto the screen. I stare in shock at her last words then smile brightly.

Walking out of the warehouse, I see Jack and Dave's car sitting there. I run back into the house and grab the keys, which were sitting on the dining room table. Starting the car, I see there was a full tank of gas and smile at my luck. I pull out fast and drive down the paved road. It feels like I was driving for hours before I finally see some civilization. I ask the closest person directions to Kitten and I's hometown. They told me I was about an hour away and gave me directions. I smiled and thanked them, driving off before they recognized me. I wanted to surprise my baby girl.

I followed the directions and soon found myself driving down the our street. Pulling into the driveway, I tried to be as quiet as possible. Climbing out of the car and walking to the door, I knocked urgently, wanting to see my Kitten so bad. "Coming." I hear my angel's voice yell. I could tell she was crying and wanted to hold her in my arms so much it hurt. I squirmed excitedly when I heard her unlock the door and begin to open it. Kitten, be ready for the surprise of your life.