Chapter 53

"Justin! Stop that right now and come here for a second!" I yelled out of the open kitchen window. Justin was outside in the garden and playing with Romeo when he decided to mess with a hornet's nest. He immediately stopped poking the nest with a stick and looked up towards the window. "Why?" he asked childishly as he sluggishly made his way over. He stood outside of the window and leaned in through it, pecking my lips. "Because you can get hurt. Hornets get mean and angry when you mess with them, baby." "Okay..." he pouted. I leaned over and pecked his pouty lip. "Turn that frown upside down!" I exclaimed as he giggled.

"Whatcha making? Smells good." he asked, inhaling deeply and placing his arms on the window sill. I just felt like making a big lunch today so I decided to make: Baked Ham, Green Bean Casserole, Mashed Potatoes, Fried Asparagus, and Chocolate Skillet Pie. I was whipping the potatoes as we spoke. "Can't tell you, but I know you'll like it." I teased. He groaned loudly since he always had to know what was happening. "Fine. I'm coming in." Before I could say anything, he disappeared. The front door soon opened and slammed shut as heavy footsteps ran and the tiny nails on the paws of Romeo clicked down the hallway and into the kitchen. Strong loving arms wrapped around my waist and a chin rested on top of my head.

I took out a spoon and dipped it into the mashed potatoes. I turned in his arms and brought the spoon up for him to taste. Sample tasting was one of his favorite parts when I cooked. He opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around the spoon, never losing eye contact. I pulled the spoon out as he let the flavors dance on his taste buds. Swallowing, he says "Very yummy as always." He leaned down and kissed my forehead, his fingers brushing out the tangles in my curls. He kept his lips pressed to my forehead for several seconds as we both breathed in each other's scent. Pulling away, he leaned his cheek against my head and petted my hair soothingly as I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and buried my face into his defined muscular chest.

The over suddenly beeped pulling us both out of the sweet moment. We both laughed since we had both jumped four feet in the air at the noise. Pulling away, I grabbed an oven mitt and pulled out the done Baked Ham. Justin set the table as I placed the all of the foods on it. I made Justin's plate just the way he liked it and set it down in front of him, kissing his forehead and brushing back his fluffy hair softly since it wasn't spiked up. He moaned in delight and hunger when he took his first bite. I guess I did good then. I made my own plate and sat down as well in the seat beside him. He then placed his hand on the table, palm up. Knowing what he wanted, I placed mine on top and he intertwined our fingers, bringing them up to peck my knuckles.

"Someone is awfully affectionate today." I teased, eating a bite of the casserole. "I just love youuuu." he sang, leaning over and kissing my lips again. "Okay." I put my fork down and crossed my arms. "What did you do?" He holds his hand to his heart and gasps in fake pain. "You wound me. I didn't do anything. Can't a man love his kitten without being questioned?" He looked at me as innocence glistened in his orbs. "Okayyy." I said then started eating again, watching him out of the corner of my eye.

After we finished eating, I washed the plates while Justin dried. When we finished, Justin wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and we waddled to the living room laughing. We fell onto the couch and I climbed onto his lap. Grabbing his face, I say "I love you so much." in his language. I had been practicing. His eyes sparkled in happiness as he brings his hand up, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "I love you too." he chatters back. When he talks in his native tongue, his voice turns airy and it goes up and down several octaves. He starts purring happily and rubbing his cheek against mine.

Suddenly pushing me down into a laying position on the couch, he starts rubbing his whole body on mine. His eyes were a deep black as he purred loudly in my ear. He was rubbing his scent all over me like a freaking cat. I just awkwardly laid there until he attacked my lips with his. He moaned loudly when I kissed back. Pulling away, he stilled and buried his head into my neck. His weight was crushing me but it was a good pain. I slid my hands under his shirt and started tickling his back. He was still purring loudly, the occasional hum or moan escaping.

He pulled his face out of my neck, blushing bright red. S-sorry.. I don't know what came over me. I guess you telling me that you l-loved me like that sparked something inside of me." he mumbled embarrassed. "It's okay, bunny." I assured him, running my fingers through his silky locks. "Tell me again." he orders suddenly. "I love you." I chatter slowly and sweetly. He beams brightly but his cheeks still blaze red. I mentally aw and flip us over so I was on top. I attack his bright red chubby cheeks like always. He giggles uncontrollably and doesn't even try to push me off, just grips my hips and rubs circles with his thumbs under my shirt.

When I stop, I sit up just to watch him laugh. His eyes were closed in laughter and his smile lit up the room. His melodic giggle filled my ears and I savored every sound. He slowly stopped laughing and opened his eyes, still smiling. I raised my hand and caressed his lips and cheeks with my index finger. "You are so beautiful." I whisper. He shyly smiles and leans up to kiss my lips. "You are breathtaking." he mumbles against my lips. We both smile.