Chapter 71

Gif to side>>>

Justin's POV

As Bella slept soundly next to me, I couldn't help but caress her belly with my large protective hand. The belly that would become round and swollen with my child soon. I could hardly contain my excitement.

Even if she takes a morning after pill, it won't work. That pill doesn't work on alien babies. Alien babies are exceptionally hard to kill once they start to grow, which I was and still am so devastated and shocked at us losing the twins. I'm not blaming Bella though. She had no control over it. Her body was just to tiny to be carrying twins.

Feeling myself get tired, I look over at the clock. 2:48 am. Wow, no wonder I am tired. Leaning down, I give Bella's flat stomach a sweet kiss before wrapping my arms around her waist and falling asleep on her soft tummy.

*Dream*

I was in the kitchen making some coffee, secretly munching on the last bite of my favorite cookies that were supposed to be hidden in the cupboard. "Dada! Dada!" I hear combined with tiny footsteps that come running down the hallway. A massive beam of a smile overcomes my face when my beautiful girls come running around the corner. Isabella and Juliet, the two girls who make my life complete.

"Dada!" My little princess smiles an almost toothless smile, her four bottom teeth being the only ones there. She was now 11 months and was adorable as ever. I crouch down and hold open my arms for her to run into, which she happily and clumsily does. "Princess! Did you have a good sleep?" I perch her on my hip and start pouring the ground coffee into the machine. Bella and I both need this stuff to keep up with our little rugrat.

"Mmhmmm. Momma read me a night night s-story after you gave me night night k-kissies!" She reached up and lightly tugged on my caramel colored locks, the same ones she inherited. She was basically a mini me but in girl version. No similarities to Bella other than her baby lips and tininess. She was so little! But that is what made her so adorable. I knew she wouldn't pass 5'0'' though. You could tell from a mile away that she was mine. Since she was part Hekoran, she was super intelligent and could already speak in full sentences, apart from a few stutters here and there.

Also since she was a Hekoran, she was one of the most sensitive babies ever. If I don't give her at least 10 'night night kissies' before she goes to bed, there is hell to pay. We are up all night trying to calm her down and eventually she has to come sleep in our room, curled up in a little ball on my bare chest and her little ear placed right on my heart so she could listen to my heartbeat all night. It soothes her since Bella and I are right there with her, protecting her from all harm. She was defiantly a daddy's girl. Something Bella was slightly jealous of. Juliet and I had been attached to the hip ever since she was born.

"Oh, so that's where mommy went last night." I say, lightly smacking Bella's butt cheekily, earning a playful glare and a stuck out tongue. I gladly stick my tongue out back and Bella laughs shaking her head while opening the fridge door and grabbing eggs and bacon.

I was still very much a child even when I have one of my own. Once Juliet and I both had a temper tantrum at the same time and Bella almost lost it. It was a pretty funny memory now when I look back on it.

Juliet suddenly whined loudly and hits my bare chest with her tiny fist, mad that my attention wasn't all on her. Since she was only in a fresh clean diaper, I lift her up and give her loud raspberries on her baby fat filled chubby tummy, making her melodic giggle fill the room. "There she is." I smile wildly, pulling her into me and attacking her equally as chubby cheeks.

I now understand Bella's obsession with mine and no longer complain when she does it since I was now just as guilty. "Don't hit daddy." I pout. "Sawry, dada." She smiles toothlessly, grabs my face, and place a big wet kiss on my lips. I laugh and kiss her cheek. "Such sweet sugar." I kiss her soft shoulder then throw her in the air. She squeals in laughter as I repeatedly catch her and throw her back up again.

"Okay, you two. Time for breakfast." Bella says, placing the food on the table. "Breakie! Mama! Dada, breakie!" Juliet looks at me wide eyed and smiling. "Lets go eat some breakie, babygirl." I kiss her soft baby hairs on the top of her head as she pretty much curls up and nuzzles her entire body into the space between my chin and shoulder. My cookie. My little princess. My bambina.

*Dream Over*

I woke up to a still sleeping Bella and a wide grin on my face. Dreams are the sign that tell Aliens what was most likely going to happen. I look down and kiss Bella's tummy a few times in utter happiness. Juliet. Juliet Rayne. My babygirl. I could get used to that.