Chapter 20

"Bella? Bella! Kitten it's not what it looks like!" Justin screamed, instantly becoming sober and pushed the whore, who was on her knees, away from his dick. He pulled up his pants and raced over to me. "Justin how could you do that to me?" I sobbed out, my heart was shattered and a pain was settling in my chest, throbbing with every harsh uneven breath I took. His eyes filled with black tears and soon they were pouring down his face. The whore had already ran out of the room. "I'm so s-sorry kitten. Please f-forgive me." he cried, trying to grab my face to make me look at him. I started to beat on his chest with my little fists. "Do NOT call me that. H-how could you do that to me, you heartless asshole? How could you cheat on me? I thought I was your forever. Your mate. I-I-I HATE YOU! I hate you...I hate you..I hate you.." I got quieter the more times I said it then collapsed into his chest in heart wrenching sobs and gripped a fist into his shirt. He started sobbing at my words and sat us down on the carpet. "N-no please please don't h-hate me. I didn't mean it promise. I love you. I was drunk p-please. I didn-" he cut himself off by sobbing into my hair.

"No." I shoved him off harshly and he hit the ground with a thud. He looked up shocked that I didn't forgive like always. "I put up with all your shit all the time. I'm done. Mate my ass." I said not meaning anything that was spewing out of my mouth, walking out of the room with Justin crawling frantically behind me. "No no no NO! K-kitten Kitten please listen. I didn't mean it PLEASE!" he gripped onto my leg stopping me in my tracks. His sobs were hard to listen to, but the pain in my heart was never ending. "Let go Justin." I said in a monotone voice. "Justin's sorry. Justin's so s-sorry. Please Justin loves Bella. Justin will never do it again. Please forgive Justin." he whimpered in third person, a sign his childlike ways were coming out. I sighed and picked him up off the ground, making my way to my car. I opened the door and shoved him in while he tried to grab onto me and apologize. On the way home, the only sounds were Justin's begging and sobs as tears silently fell down my cheeks.

I pulled into the driveway and walked inside leaving Justin behind. He scrambled into the house behind me trying to keep up. I walked upstairs and silently got undressed, changing into my pajamas as Justin sat in the corner sobbing with his head in his knees, rocking back and forth. I collected a blanket and pillow and told him to come with me. 'W-what are you d-doing?' he sniffled out as I made him a bed on the couch. "You are sleeping here tonight." I said sternly More tears poured out at my words but he didn't say anything. He just nodded and looked at the ground. He got changed and laid onto the couch in a ball, his black tears already leaving a stain. I go to walk away but a voice stops me. "Justin loves Bella. He really does." he says popping a thumb in and turning around, sniffling. "...I know. I love you too." I had forgiven him the moment he cheated but I didn't want to let him off easy like always. I understood he was drunk and didn't know what he was doing. I know he would never hurt me on purpose.

I couldn't sleep so I sat in the dark part of the hallway watching him. I watched him whimper my name and toss and turn, kicking the blanket off of him. I watched him scream for me to come back and that he was sorry. Black tears raced down his face. I finally walked over and sat beside him, gripping onto his hand. I caressed his cheeks, kissed his lips softly, and played with his hair. He stopped his crying and movement as soon as I touched him but didn't wake up. I sighed sadly, kissed his forehead, and walked back upstairs. Laying in my bed, I fell asleep crying.