Chapter 50

Justin's POV

I woke up the next morning to sweet melodic humming and a soothing soft hand brushing my hair back, which laid messily on my forehead. The hand caressed my face and I could tell from the euphoric sensation that ran through my body, making my toes curl in pleasure, that it was my precious Kitten. A ghost of a smile spread across my face, but I kept my breathing even so she couldn't see I was awake. I didn't want to tell her yet.

Her tender fingers traced my features and a chaste gentle kiss was placed onto my lips. Not being able to control myself, I instinctively pulled her into a protective embrace, kissing her back quickly. She laughed against my lips and I smiled. "Good Morning, Sleepyhead. I knew you were awake." She teased, pulling back. I blushed and snuggled into her neck, subtly inhaling her delicious scent.

Wincing as the movement sent sharp stabs of pain through my body, I could feel tears building. I was miserable. I couldn't even move without wincing. I quietly sniffled and brought my thumb up to my mouth, twirling a strand of her silky curls with the other hand. Bella stiffened at my quiet cries and curled her tiny fragile arms around my body. "Shh, Bunny. It's okay. What hurts? Just tell me and I'll fix it, promise." she coos in my ear. "E-everyt-thing." I gasp out between my quiet sobs. My whole body was practically black and blue. Jack and Dave hit me with their hands, fists, kicked me, hit me with their belts. Even strapped me to a wall and threw huge rocks at me. I wouldn't be surprised if something was broken.

"I k-killed them." I whispered, not a hint of regret as the pain radiated across my body, looking up into her eyes. Bella gasped, covering her mouth with her small hand. "Tell me what happened, Bunny." she said gently, not wanting to scare me, running a hand through my fluffy hair. I took a deep breath, readying myself for the traumatic memories.

"Okay. I was sitting on the couch, drinking the hot chocolate you made me, watching the Food Channel like a good boy, promise. Then someone started pounding on the door and I didn't want to disobey you, Kitten but they seemed so urgent plus they were giving me a headache. I'm a good boy! I promise!" I looked her in the eyes pleadingly, begging her to forgive me. "I know, Justin. It's okay. Just never do it again, because I never want to lose you like I did. I was miserable those four days." She leaned down and kissed my forehead tenderly. I purred contently now that I knew she wasn't mad at me and curled into her body more. "When I opened the door, I saw it was the two humans that helped my dad beat me when I was little. I tried slamming the door and calling for you, but you were in shower. By the time you were downstairs, I was already tied up and in their trunk. They carried me to this torture warehouse in the middle of nowhere about 3 hours away. They tied me up and I tried fighting back but they would beat me every time I tried. They would beat me every three or four hours without any mercy. It was h-horrible! Then yesterday, Jack came in, tied my hands to the ceiling, and started hitting me with this bullwhip. It hurt so bad. He started talking bad about you, calling you evil and untrue names, and I got so angry. I broke the ropes and ripped his throat out. Then I went upstairs and killed Dave with a knife on the counter. I got out and hurried back to you like a good boy because I love you so much." I kissed her knuckles weakly as she started sobbing at my story.

She gripped me into a tight hug but was careful of my injuries. Rocking us back and forth, she cooed comforting sweet words in my ear as I purred in her warm embrace. I leaned up and brought our lips together in a passionate embrace. We both smile into the kiss then I peck her's once more before pulling away. I giggle shyly, looking down and playing with my fingers. What? I'm a shy person.

She helps me out of the bed and we slowly make our way down the stairs, where Romeo looks ecstatic that I was there. He jumps up and down at my feet and I pet him with my sock covered feet, since I couldn't bend down, giggling. Bella calls the police and news station and tells them everything was okay now. She makes me my favorite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and toast. When she sits it in front of me, she attacks my cheeks with kisses. I giggle incessantly as she keeps attacking my face saying "wook at those wittle chubby cheeks. I just have to kiss them." I try to bat her away playfully but that only makes it worse. "C'mon I'm h-hungry!" I beg laughing.

She laughs pulling away and I immediately dig in to my delicious food. She rolls her eyes as I glare at her playfully with a mouthful of eggs. "Oh you know you loved it." she teases. I swallow my eggs then stick my tongue out childishly. She leans over, sticking her tongue out too, poking my tongue with hers. I quickly pull back and crinkle my nose in fake disgust. "Oh hush." she says, making her own plate, and sitting next to me. "I love you, Kitten." I mumble shyly, looking at her sheepishly out of the corner of my eye. She smiles brightly, looking down at her plate. "I love you too, Bunny." she coos back, pecking my cheek again. I really need to get her some counseling for her addiction to my 'chubby adorable' cheeks. Then again I love it and her affection so I guess it's okay. I smile and peck her lips as she smiles her beautiful smile. I am finally happy again.