Chapter 40

3 months later

It has been three months since we lost the babies and we are slowly going back to normal. Although, Justin lost his backbone completely. He is the shuttering, innocent, little baby boy like when I first found him but more vulnerable. I guess something just switched in his head. He woke up like that after he messed up our room the night we lost the babies. I think it's a coping mechanism though. I still have to deal with the few complete breakdowns he has but I guess that's okay. I still have my bad days as well, I just don't show it around Justin.

"Bunny, do you want some cookies? I just made them so they are nice and warm." I call from the kitchen, peeking into the living room. Justin laid on the couch, sucking his thumb and playing with the tips of his hair, rolled into his blanket burrito. He was watching Beauty and the Beast and petting Romeo. He saw that the main female character almost had my name and he was immediately hooked. At the sound of 'cookies', Justin snapped his head up, grinning brightly. He maneuvered his way out of his blanket and ran over to me screeching in happiness.

He giggled as I caressed his soft cheek and pecked his lips. "Here you go, baby." I say, handing him his plate of Oatmeal Raisin cookies. "T-Thank you, K-Kitten." he giggles out, shoving a cookie in his mouth. "Mhmmm y-yummy." he says with his mouthful and doing a little dance. I laugh at him as he wiggles his butt and closes his eyes, smiling.

He sets his now empty plate down in the sink and walks over to me, innocence shimmering in his beautiful deep purple orbs. "Justin-" He points to himself then points to me. "loves Bella." he finishes, blushing bright red. I 'aw' and attack his chubby cheeks with kisses. 'I love you too, Bunny." I mumble, still attacking his face with my lips. He giggles wildly trying to push me away. "N-no." he laughs out. I immediately stop just to mess with him.

"You don't like my kisses anymore?" I say in mock sadness and start fake crying into my hands. I hear him gasp and he frantically tries to remove my hands from my face. "N-no Justin l-loves B-bella's kisses. Don't c-cry!" he says panicking, thinking I was actually upset with him. I look up laughing and attack his cheeks once more. "Good, because I'm never going to stop." I laugh as his face reddens. "H-hey! That wasn't v-very nice." He pouts, crossing his arms. "Aw, Bunny! You are so cute when you try to act mad at me." I tease, kissing his pouty lips.

He giggles, brightening up instantly when I kiss his lips. Kissing me back, we go back and forth pecking each others lips. We chase each other around the house with Romeo barking happily at our feet. Justin grabs my waist and we fall onto the couch in giggles. "I c-caught youuuuu." he sings, kissing my lips passionately. We both smile in the kiss, pulling away and resting our foreheads against one another's. "B-bella love." he whispers innocently, rubbing our noses. "I love you too, Justin." I say attacking his cheeks once more as he screeches in laughter.

"Hey, let's watch Beauty and the Beast!" he exclaims, pressing play on the remote. I laugh and agree, even though we had watched it together 17 times this week. When it gets to his favorite part, The Ballroom scene, he screeches happily and sits up on his knees, his full attention on their movements. He suddenly smiles brightly like he has an idea. Turning around, he grabs my hands and pulls me up from the couch. "B-bella, be my p-princess and dance with m-me!" he says, grinning wide. "Okay." I laugh out. "I might be horrible so bear with me." I say. He shakes his head then lifts me up so I can stand on his feet. "Just f-follow my lead, k-kitten." he giggles, wrapping one arm around my waist and holding my hand out in the other. I laugh, standing on his feet and placing a hand on his shoulder. He slowly starts to dance around the room exactly like they do in the movie. Of course he memorized their every move. I smile and snuggle my head into his chest in complete bliss as we ballroom dance around the living room. He's such a romantic.