Chapter 45

I was in the kitchen cooking lunch when I hear Justin whine loudly then a huge bang on the wall. I roll my eyes playfully and walk into the living room with my hands on my hips. The sight shocks me when I see Justin throwing my phone at the wall. "JUSTIN." I yelp as I see my precious phone collide with the wall. I had given him my phone to play games since he said he was bored but apparently he didn't like it. "It k-keeps cheating." he huffs, but looks scared because smoke was practically billowing out of my ears. "You don't just throw it!" I growl, picking my phone up and sighing in relief that there wasn't a scratch or crack. Thank you screen protector and case.

"I'm sorry." I hear then something was latched to my leg. Looking down, I see Justin looking up at me with puppy dog eyes, clinging onto my leg like a koala. He nuzzles and rubs his cheek on my leg while pouting, knowing I will forgive him when he looks at me like that. "It's okay, bunny." I sigh, running my fingers through his messy soft hair. He exhales in relief and unlatches but follows me back to the kitchen where I begin cooking again. "Whatcha making?" Justin asks, sitting on the swivel bar stool and swinging his legs around. "Just some Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli." I state, pouring the steamed broccoli into the cheesy sauce and chicken. He cheers at my words since this was one of his other favorite meals. Well basically anything with pasta was his favorite meal.

*The first time I had made it he gazed at his plate in awe. "Look! It's baby trees in a field of snow!" he gasped, looking up at me in shock. I just laughed and nodded watching as he played with his broccoli.* I laugh at the memory and make Justin's plate. Setting it in front of him, he shocks me again when he pulls me back and presses his lips to mine. "Thank you for cooking, Kitten." he mumbles against my lips, pulling away before digging in. I blush at his sweetness and make myself a plate as well, sitting next to him. Since Justin was left handed and I was right handed, we held hands while we ate. His thumb caressed the back of my hand and he kissed my knuckles every once in a while.

When we finish our plates, I put them in the sink and wash them and the rest of the plates and silverware in the sink as Justin dries. As we finish and walk into the living room, I suddenly remember something we could do, turning to Justin with a big grin. "What..?" he asks, looking weirded out at my creepy smile and sitting on the comfy couch.. "Let's go the the fair tonight!" I squeal, clapping my hands. "Okay." he shrugs then makes an adorable confused face. "W-what's a fair?" he asks, looking down embarrassed and playing with his fingers. Seeing this, I hop over and crawl into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as his muscular warm arms instinctively envelop my tiny frame. "A fair is a fun place where they have tons of games, food, rides, and candy!" I list off, squirming in excitement in his lap. He stiffens and groans lowly, gripping my waist and holding me there. "If you don't want me to rip off your clothes and have you right on this couch, I suggest you stop moving." He warns growling, a predatory glint in his eyes.

I stop immediately, blushing brightly. "Sorry." I mumble, embarrassed. "It's okay, Kitten." he laughs, pecking my forehead and cuddling me into his chest. His big hand rests on the back of my head, fingering my curls soothingly. I play with the the drawstrings of his sweatpants since he wasn't wearing a shirt, listening to his strong heartbeat that never fails to comfort me. Justin purrs in contentment and I look up to see his eyes closed and his face relaxed. I draw shapes across his bare chest and abs as his muscles contract under my fingers. "Sooo... the fair?" I ask, breaking the silence after several minutes. "Sure. Now shhh, lay down, and snuggle with me." Justin never opens his eyes but cuddles my face back into his warm chest as he lays down on the couch. His intoxicating scent surrounds me and I sigh in happiness. I nuzzle my nose across his soft skin as he buries his face into my curls. Guess we're going to the fair later then?