Chapter 78

You'll probably hate me after this chapter.. sorry guys

Bella's POV

I peak my head out around the corner into the living room to see Justin singing to Juliet quietly as he walks around the room. He had been kinda ignoring me lately and I was silently hurting. He would barely even cuddle with me in bed now. I understand that he wants Juli to be loved and cared for unlike him when he was little but I miss his lips and sweet kisses at night. I don't even know how he can ignore me. I though we had a bond that was unbreakable.

Juliet probably doesn't even remember she has a mom because Justin pretty much hisses and glares at me every time I touch her. He does everything for her. Changes her, feeds her, bathes her. Like I know your overprotective and shit, but calm the hell down. She's my child too.

My prize possession

One and only

Adore ya girl I want ya

The one I can't live without

That's you that's you

You're my special little lady

The one that makes me crazy

Of all the girls I've ever known

It's you, it's you

My favorite, my favorite

My favorite, my favorite girl

My favorite girl

I hear Justin sing and a pang goes through my heart. I know I shouldn't be jealous of my own daughter but I used to be his favorite girl and now I feel like a used piece of trash. Was I just there to spit out his kids or something? He was fine the first two months and then he changed to this over protective thing.

"J-justin?" I stutter, walking into the living room and his line of sight. "What Bella? Can't you see I'm trying to put my daughter to sleep?" He huffs and rolls his eyes. Our daughter. That one hurt but I kept my mouth shut. He doesn't even call me Kitten anymore. "Well? I don't have all day." He raises his eyebrows, rocking Juliet in his arms. "Um I just thought that maybe we could cuddle and watch a movie later, i-if you want?" I find interest in my pink toenail polish.

"Whatever. Didn't we do that yesterday?" 3 months ago. You're just a little off. "Anyway can you go heat up Juliet's bottle?" I sheepishly nod and run to the kitchen. After I heat up the bottle and bring it back to him, he tests it on his wrist. Suddenly he tosses the bottle at the wall, the warm milk splashing me as I gasp in shock. "God Bella! You're so stupid. That milk was way to hot. Were you trying to burn my child?!" He roars, red in the face. "I-I put it on 1:30 like a-always." I stutter frightened. He can be terrifying when he wants to.

"No Bella. You're supposed to put it in for 1:00. I have told you this several times. God, you're such an idiot. All you ever do is mope around while I take care of Juliet. Why was I given such a stupid mate." He growls to himself. I feel like I have just been shot. I could feel my heart actually shatter. A sob breaks though my trembling lips and I cover my mouth to stop any others.

The look on his face was confirmation that he realized what he said and regretted it. "B-bell-" "No!" I cut him off. "All you do is ignore or growl at me. I haven't held our daughter in weeks, Justin. Weeks! You haven't kissed, hugged, or cuddled me in 20 days, 5 hours, and 33 minutes. And that was a kiss on the finger because you 'accidently' slammed it with the refrigerator door while trying to prove a point on how I was a horrible mother and felt bad because it was swelling. I'm done being mistreated by you, Justin. I'm done. Since you think I'm such a awful mate, I'll just leave. Call me when you love me again and want to actually be around your stupid mate." I grab my purse by the door, still sobbing at his harsh words.

"No, Bella I'm sorry! Don't leave me! Who's going to help me with Juliet and cook when I'm hungry? I need you." A few tears had rolled down his cheeks as he stared at me distraught and slightly heartbroken. Really that's all I'm good for? "No, Justin. I'm not your maid. Make your own damn sandwich." I hiss, pulling on my jacket. "Bella! Watch your language. I will not tolerate it around my child." He hisses. "Our child, Justin. Did you forget I'm the one who gave birth to her or are you just that ignorant?" I place my hands on my hips and raise an eyebrow. "If I didn't have Juliet in my hands right now. I woul-" I cut him off again. "What Justin? Hit me again? Let's not forget that one detail on how you're such a fantastic fucking mate. You're such a man. Going around and hitting your girl to shut her up and stay away from male friends."

I hit a low blow and you could see it on his face. "T-that was an mistake and you know it." A few more tears make their way down his cheeks. I sigh in disbelief and shake my head. "Good bye Justin. Maybe me leaving you for a few days will knock so sense into you. You'll know exactly how it feels to be unloved and ignored." I open the door and step out into the rain after grabbing my keys.

"Kitten, I'm sorry. Don't leave me. PLEASE! I'll be a g-good boy." He wails as I walk down the sidewalk to my car. I just throw up my middle finger in response. "K-kitten please...I didn't mean it. I'm a good boy. Please!" he sobs, his innocence coming into play as he stumbles after me. Juliet had now started crying loudly. "Mama" She wails, reaching for me. I stiffen but I still don't turn around and climb into the car. Her first words were her begging me to come back.

"DON'T L-LEAVE ME. KITTEN COME BACK. I'M SORRY." I hear Justin scream, his sobs and pleads loud over the pouring down rain as I drive away. I'll be back in a few days, but he'll learn and he'll definitely be sorry then. No one mistreats me.