Chapter 23

I woke up the next morning on top of a muscular but soft body. Justin was shirtless and had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, like I would fly away if he let go. Gazing at his precious face, his soft lips were open slightly and tiny baby snores escaped. His face was stress free and he looked five years younger. I caressed the soft skin of his cheeks and gently placed my lips on his. He stirred and moaned but slowly started responding back. Our lips moved in sync and his hold got tighter around my waist. I pulled back and he opened his bright beautiful eyes. "Good morning my Handsome Prince." I beamed, placing a kiss on his jaw. "Good morning my Beautiful Princess." he smiled his million dollar smile and caressed my lower back with his tender hands. I tangled our legs together and snuggled my head into his sweet smelling neck as he nuzzled his nose into my hair. He accidentally purred loudly and giggled into my hair, his body vibrating under me. His giggle makes my day. It's the most breathtaking sound I have ever heard.

I grinned into his neck and pulled myself up, straddling him. He gripped my hips and ran his fingers up and down my sides. I smirked, suddenly hit with an idea. I leaned close to his face and he fluttered his eyes closed, lightly puckering his lips, thinking I was going to kiss him. I laughed silently and licked from his chin to his forehead. He stiffened and froze, his expression turning into a grimace."Oh. my. god. You did not just do that." he growled playfully, opening his eyes to stare me down. "Yes I so did." I said proudly, placing my hands on my hips. "That's so gross...You need to be punished." My eyes widened and before I had time to argue, Justin had already whipped us around so he was on top, holding me down. "Now..What should your punishment be? Hmmmm." he hummed thoughtfully then an huge grin appeared. "Oh I know." he then attacked my sides with his fingers. "N-Nooo Just- *laugh* in. St- *laugh* op. P-please. I c-can't *laugh* b-breath." I stuttered out, trying to get out and crawl away. "Nope. You must apologize to your master." he said fakely stern then giggled at the last word. "O-oh right, you are so my m-master *laugh* F-forgive me m-master?" I laughed out. His fingers stopped immediately. "See that's all you had to s-" he was cut off by me slamming my pillow into his face. He sat in shock for a second while I laid under him in a fit of laughter. "Oh its on." he said grabbing his pillow and hitting me in the side. We jumped off the bed and ran around the room swatting each other with multiple different pillow.

"I have made a bad decision!" I yelled out, running from his outstretched arms. He was way stronger and faster than I thought. He giggled wildly and jumped on me, knocking us to the ground. At the last second, he turned in midair so he would hit the ground first. I landed on his soft chest and we both laughed hysterically. Our laughter slowly ended and we sighed in happiness simultaneously. "I love you, kitten." he whispered into my hair. "I love you too, babyboy. We both smiled and molded our lips together in a passionate loving embrace. Oh what a morning.