Chapter 54

*Warning: Mature Heavy Sexual Content. Read at own risk.*

Isabella's POV

"Bunny, hand me those purple flowers please." I ask, looking up from under my sun hat. Justin asked if we could garden since he never had and we had nothing else to do. It was a beautiful Spring day. The birds were singing and the temperature was just right. Justin was surprisingly interested in the flowers. He studied every petal in awe and would pick me the prettiest ones, which he gave to me in a huge bouquet with his cheeks blushing bright red and a shy little smile on his face.

We sat criss-crossed in the middle of our garden, which was nicely placed in the 20 acres of land I inherited. We were nicely shaded by the huge Weeping Wisteria trees, Japanese Cherries, and Dogwoods. "Which ones, Kitten? The lavender or the petunias?" he asked, kissing my cheek as he stood to walk over to the huge variety of flowers we had bought earlier. "I think the lavender will look nice here, don't you think?" I asked, digging holes for the lavender with my miniature shovel. He walks over with both and studies the chosen place. "Hmmm, I think you are right, Kitten. It would look most lovely." he spoke in a posh British accent as he plopped behind me so I sat between his legs.

I laughed and looked back puckering my lips, asking for a kiss. He leaned down and playfully pecked my lips many times, complete with loud smooches and 'muahs'. "Okay okay okay!" I giggled, playfully hit his arm. He pulled away and grinned wide, his perfect teeth glistening white as his beautiful orbs bore into mine. "I just love you...Plus I might be getting revenge on all the times you attacked my cheeks. Unlike you, I have an obsession over your lips." He said pecking my lips in between every few words. "I can't help it. Your cute wittle baby chubby cheeks are just too much sometimes." I pinched his cheeks gently as he playfully groaned and rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever." he said and waved me off like the diva he was.

I laughed and turned back around to place the lavender into the ground as Justin ran his hands up and down my sides under my shirt. A few peaceful quiet minutes passed until Justin suddenly said, "Hmm what's this?" in a mischievous tone. Before I could ask what he was talking about, he unclasped my bra. I gasped in shock as his warm soft hands slipped to the front and cupped my breasts. I gasped again as he squeezed them gently, running his thumbs over my nipples. I whipped my head back to see him grinning cheekily as he continued to massage my hardening nipples. "Justin!" I laughed shocked. "What? I have to take care of my babies." he said innocently, gesturing to my breasts.

"Whatever, you weirdo." I stuck my tongue out and turned back around, trying to ignore his wandering hands. That lasted for a few minutes until Justin noticed he wasn't affecting me the way he wanted. I heard him snicker to himself but ignored it. That was until he shoved one of his hands down my leggings and underwear then started playing with my clit. I gasped and stiffened as instant pleasure filled me. "J-justin!" I stuttered as he yanked my legs open and held them there with his own legs. "Shh babygirl. Just relax. Let daddy take care of you, little kitten." he cooed in my ear as started rubbing in consecutive circles. His voice dripped in liquid sex and I had to refrain from cumming then and there. He always became this dominant beast/sex master whenever we did anything sex related but any other time he's a timid little puppy.

I wasn't worried of anyone seeing us because we lived deep in the country plus we were in the middle of a enclosed garden. I moaned loudly when he suddenly plunged his long fingers deep inside my core. He pumped them in and out fast while the other hand toyed with my clit. "This is mine. My pussy. MINE! Understood, babygirl?" he growled as he nipped at my earlobe. I could only nod violently as he added another finger then plunged them deeper, effectively stroking my g-spot. "Tell me who owns you, baby." he orders, his voice sounded dangerous but so sexy. "You do, J-justin!" I gasped out as I could feel myself getting close. "That's right, babygirl. You're mine. Mine to love. Mine to hold. Mine to pleasure... Are you getting close, kitten?" He said the last thing in a very teasing tone. I could only grip a fist in the grass and moan loudly as he plunged his fingers even faster. He chuckled deeply as he sucked and licked at my neck. "Cum now, babygirl. Cum for me." he orders growling and I immediately come undone screaming.

"There's a good girl. You're so beautiful when you cum for me." he whispers in awe as I convulse on his fingers. As I come down from my high, he slowly pulls his fingers out and sucks all my juices off of them, moaning loudly at the taste. I lay in his arms gasping for breath as his eyes sparkle in pride and male dominance. We laid there in bliss for a few minutes.

"I didn't hurt you, did I." he asks suddenly concerned. "No, Justin. You were amazing." I peck his wrist as he tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "Good. I don't want to hurt my princess." he pecks my forehead. "I love you, Kitten." he whispers adoringly. "I love you too, Justin." Bunny didn't seem like the most accurate nickname at the moment. "C'mon lets get you showered." He says, picking me up bridal style effortlessly and walks toward the house as his eyes still sparkle with pride.