Chapter 14

I have figured out Justin loves to be wrapped up in blankets like a burrito. I slowly started noticing it when I would find him curled up on the floor, cradled into my blanket and his whole body covered, other than his face so he could breathe. I thought it was adorable. Now he comes to me with a blanket pouting so I just wrap him up and just let him lay on me. He is like a cute little puppy! How could you not love him?

Right now, he is currently wrapped in his little burrito of warmth, sucking his thumb, and watching Peter Pan. He absolutely loves Tinkerbell and screeches in happiness whenever she comes onto the screen. I just sit here and laugh quietly to myself, watching his face light up at his favorite film, well right now at least. He usually changes it weekly. He's a mess. Last week it was The Lion King. He ,of course, bawled at the part where Mufasa dies and I had to comfort him for at least an hour. The week before it was Finding Nemo. He just loved that little fish and don't even get me started for his love of Dory. Who knows what it will be next week.

The credits started rolling and Justin turns to me pouting. Oh, did I tell you that when he fixates on a specific movie, we have to watch it at least 8 times daily? I sigh and get up, walking to the tv and pressing replay as he cheers in happiness. He leans back on my chest and lays there comfortably. Feeling content, I run my fingers through his soft hair, loving the way he purrs at ease, sinking more into my body. "You're so cute baby." I say teasingly, kissing his head from behind. I don't have to see his face to know he's blushing bright red. He whines jokingly, looking back to playfully glare at me. "I'm not cute. I'm hot and s-sexy." he says in confidence. Holding my hands up I say,"Okay whatever you say cutie pie." He growls playfully and bites my arm, but not enough to hurt. "Did you just bite me?!" I gasp out laughing. He nods violently with a smirk on his face and a gleam in his eye. "Oh you are going to get it now." I say jumping onto him tickling his neck, where he is most ticklish. He squirms around screeching in laughter, but can't get away because he tucked snugly into his burrito of 'happiness',as he calls it. "N-no stop p-please!" he yells laughing. "Say you're sorry first." I giggle out, still tickling under his neck. "I-i'm s-s-sorry!" I stop and laugh loudly, while he glares playfully up at me with a large pout on his adorable, now red from laughter, face.

I stay straddling him as he frees himself from his bundle, gripping my hips and running his hands up and down my sides slowly under my shirt. The happy atmosphere lingers as we stare peacefully into each others eyes. He puckers his lips and closes his eyes, silently begging for a kiss. I lean down and peck him once, twice, three times before kissing all over his face and neck. He moans as I kiss right under his ear. I smirk knowing I hit his sweet spot. 'Time for payback' I think evilly, starting to lick and suck on his neck, him moaning loudly. Pulling back a few minutes later, I see a huge purple hickey and smirk. He opens his eyes now filled with lust, grabs the back of my neck, pulls me down, and kisses me passionately. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I grant it. Our tongues massage each other violently as I grip his hair and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me down hard against his body. I whine loudly as he pulls away. "How's that for 'cute'?" he whispers huskily in my ear, his breath cascading down my neck, and shivers run down my spine.