Chapter 25

The next morning, Justin was extra clingy and it made me love him even more. It was like when I first found him, whining and whimpering every time I left him alone. Probably because we basically frick-fracked on the couch. I'm still blushing.

Remembering my plans for today I looked over at Justin, who was clung to my side, sucking his thumb innocently, playing with the tips of his hair, snuggled up in his burrito of 'happiness', and watching One Hundred and One Dalmatians. "Hey baby?" I whispered getting his attention. "Yes, kitten?" he looked up at me innocently and pulled his thumb out of his mouth. "I have a surprise for you." I said vaguely, not wanting to give it away. "Really?! What is it?!" he said excitedly, clinging to my every word. "I can't tell you that yet, mister." I poked his nose, in which he crinkled cutely. "Go get dressed and we'll go." "Okay! Yayyyy!" he squealed in excitement, escaping from his 'burrito' and running upstairs. I had already gotten dressed while Justin was preoccupied with his movie.

A few minutes later, he ran back downstairs dressed in a grey beanie, a red flannel shirt, and jeans, singing to himself 'present time' over and over. Aw he looks so precious in a beanie! He laced our fingers and basically dragged me to the car. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to the destination while Justin jumped up and down in his seat, clapping and screeching in excitement. About 15 minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot of....the pet store! Justin gasped and covered his mouth, grinning. "Are we getting a puppy?!" he squealed turning to me, smiling brightly. "Yes precious! I knew you wanted one." I laughed, caressing his soft cheek. "Aw babygirl!" he pulled me into a quick kiss and hopped out of the car. I laughed at his excitement and ran after him into the store.

I almost ran into him because he stood at the door, gazing around the room of puppies in complete amazement and awe. "Hi! How may I help you?" a male employee asked nicely. Justin grimaced and growled, pulling me away from him. "She's mine so don't get any ideas. But since I'm a good boy and I want a puppy I won't hurt you...for now." he mumbled, glaring. The employee looked amused. "Ah he's a Hekoran ain't he? Possessive innocent little creatures. So is my wife, who I have been happily married to for 5 years now" he spoke laughing, emphasizing 'wife', 'happily, and 'married'. I laughed and Justin stood embarrassed. "Oh... well tell her I said-" he spoke a word in his foreign tongue that I didn't understand but the man nodded and smiled. "I will. Anyway any ideas on what you would like?" he asked clapping his hands. "We were just going to look around and see what we find." I spoke and Justin got excited once more. "Let's look now!" he whined and pulled me toward the puppies. The man chuckled and said, "Just yell if you need any help." I nodded and smiled.

Justin apparently had already fixated on a particular puppy. It was the runt of the litter and no puppy nor person went near it. It just stayed in a corner looking terribly sad but when Justin walked over it immediately perked up. It was a baby teacup Yorkie and a boy obviously because it was dressed in a tiny blue sweater. It scampered happily and hopefully to Justin's awaiting hands. I could instantly see the bond forming between the two as Justin giggled while the puppy's little tongue licked his nose. "I want this one, kitten!" he said as I walked over and petted the puppy's tiny head. It fit in Justin's palm and looked incredibly happy. "Okay, baby." I agreed, kissing the side of his head.

We walked around, picking the essentials and necessities, then walked to the cash register. The man from before smiled knowingly. "I knew he was going to pick that one. They are basically one of the same." he chuckled and rang us up. After we paid, we thanked the man and made our way back home. Justin held the content sleeping puppy in his arms, whispering how happy and thankful he was and that he loved me so much. "You deserve it, baby! I love you too." I smiled and drove into the garage. Justin ran inside with everything, wanting to play with the puppy then and there. I walked in, smiled, and leaned against the wall watching the two run around the room, barking and squealing in utter happiness.