Chapter 26

I laid on the couch and laughed as Justin and Romeo played on the floor, screeching in laughter and barking in happiness. We decided to name him Romeo because he made us fall for him instantly. He was quite a charmer. Justin laid on his back while Romeo stood on his chest, licking his face and nose. He giggled nonstop, stroking Romeo's soft fluffy fur coat. "Bella come play p-please.' he giggled out, looking over at me with begging eyes. "Oh alright." I playfully sighed and rolled my eyes, getting off the couch and crawling over to them. Romeo jumped off Justin's chest and scampered over to me, leaning onto his front paws and wagging his little butt and tail. He playfully growled and barked at me as I grabbed his toy bone, teasing him before throwing it.

In the mean time, Justin had crawled over, placing me between his legs, wrapping his strong, warm, muscular arms around my waist, and leaning his chin on my shoulder. I was in heaven. His mouthwatering scent surrounded and comforted me as I snuggled into his chest. He lazily kissed my neck as Romeo ran over, stumbling over his tiny paws. He tripped and basically did a front flip, landing upside down on the plush carpet. He kicked all of his brown little paws in the air, trying to roll himself back over. He didn't succeed.We both awed and I picked him up. Justin's fingers scratched and tickled under the puppies neck as he closed his eyes in pleasure. Justin giggled quietly at the adorable sight.

"I want a baby." Justin said casually as I practically choked on my own spit. Well excuse me. No uterus, no opinion, Mr. I'm not going to carry a child around in my womb for 9 months. "Ha ha no." I said bluntly. "But whyyy?" he whined into my neck. "Because I'm only 16 dumb ass.Plus I don't want a baby now." I turned around and lightly hit him on the head. He pouted. "Fine but I will convince you one day." he squeezed my hips gently then started playing with Romeo again. Why does he suddenly want a baby? That's all he talks about lately. He will see a baby in town and say "Our baby would be so much cuter." or "You and I would be such great parents. Especially you. You would be the best mommy ever." and kiss me on the cheek. He has to hold every baby he sees also. He'll see one in the park and play with it and the moms will just ooh and aw all over him. He would make an amazing dad though. He is so sweet and gentle not to mention so nurturing and loving. But we are both so young. Me being 16 and him being 19 almost 20 but having the mindset of a 5 year old. We will get there some day though.

"Hey let's take Romeo for a walk." Justin suggests, grabbing his leash and harness and slipping it on him. I agree and lace our hands together, walking outside. It was now almost Spring so a nice cool breeze whipped through our hair as we walked down the sidewalk. We just ran around the park kissing and enjoying our time together. After we walked a few times around the park, we made our way back home. As we neared our house, Justin froze and growled ferociously, his teeth growing sharp and his eyes turning an inky black as Romeo whimpered at his sudden change. I looked up and there stood Chris about to knock on our front door. Shit was about to hit the fan.