Chapter 6

The next morning I slowly untangled myself from Justin limbs. Heading downstairs, I began making omelets for Victoria and I and chocolate chip pancakes for Justin. Halfway done making our food a loud screech and wail is all I hear until "I-ISABELLA" Dropping everything and running up the stairs as fast as my feet can carry me, I bust into Justin and I's room. Seeing Justin rocking himself back and forth sobbing into his legs, I jump onto the bed to comfort him. He lifts his head and lunges at me wrapping his legs around my waist and arms around my neck. "I-i t-thought you l-left me here" he sobs. "No baby. I would never." I comfort him tearing up as well at the heart wrenching sound of him crying.

Finally he stops crying after 10 minutes of constant dry heaving. "Come on sugar, I have you a present downstairs." I say. "A p-present?!" His eyes light up. "W-well lets go then!" Grabbing my hand, he drags me downstairs. "Where is it?" he says looking around without stuttering for once. Sitting him down at the table, I grab his chocolate chip pancakes and cover it in whip creme. "Close your eyes baby." Instantly he puts his hands over his eyes. I sit his pancakes in front of him. "Okayyy open." He opens his eyes and gasps. "A giant c-chocolate chip cookie pancake?!" He screeches excitedly and grabs my face, kissing me hard. Pulling back he immediately digs in. Still shocked by the kiss, I turn back to the omelets.

Victoria then walks downstairs, dressed, ready to go somewhere, and waltzes out the door without even a goodbye. Huffing, I give Justin her omelet instead. He pokes it with his fork and decides it's okay to eat. Moaning at the taste, he says "Mmmm this is good. What is it?" hardly understandable with his mouth full. "Swallow first baby. Its an omelet with cheese, tomatoes, onions, bell pepper, and ham." I say also moaning at the taste of my own.

Finishing his last bite, he crawls over to me and puts his head in my lap once again. "Justin really does love Bella." he mumbles into my stomach. "I love you too babyboy." He grins and yawns. "Are you still tired baby?" Nodding, he closes his eyes. "Okay lets go lay in bed and snuggle then." He happily stands, intertwines our fingers, and races up stairs.

Laying down on the bed, he starts kissing all over my face and pecks my lips once, twice, three times. "Is Bella h-happy with Justin?" he asks innocently playing with my fingers. "Yes baby of course I am. Why in the world would you ask me that.?" He shrugs. "Just wondering." Curling his body into mine with his head in my neck, his hot breath sends shivers down my spine. Turning over, I place my head on top of his and yawn. Guess I was tired as well. Slowly we both nod off to sleep for a well needed nap.