Chapter 56

Bella's POV

*Some Graphic Sexuality*

"It has been EIGHT DAYS! How are you not dead?!" Justin exclaims shocked from the couch as I walk out of the bathroom. I laugh and shrug, waking over and straddling his stomach, my feet next to his sides."I actually finished three days ago so you don't have to rub my tummy all the time anymore." I fake pout and kiss his forehead. I just faked cramps so he could run my stomach with his magical fingers. I enjoyed his cooing and worrying. "Aw babygirl. I'll rub your tummy any day. I'll even massage your little feet." he coos, picking up my foot and placing a kiss on top.

"Ew don't kiss my foot!" I exclaim, ripping my foot away from his grasp as he starts playing with my toes. "Why it's so dainty and cute and fragile! Plus I can kiss you where ever I please." he teases as he grabs my hands and pulls me to where I'm laying on top of him. He pecks my lips several times while I giggle. "I can kiss you here." He kisses my lips. "Here." My cheeks. "Here." My jaw. "Here." His voice gets deeper as he skims his lips down my neck, placing wet hot open mouthed kisses down it.

I lightly grip a fist in his hair and moan quietly as he starts to suck on my sweet spot. "J-justin." I whimper as he bites down lightly and licks over the mark. "That's right. Moan my name, babygirl." He chuckles deeply as he sucks harder. He flips us over quickly so his body dominates mine. He holds my hands above my head as he suddenly crashes his lips onto mine in a powerful passionate embrace. He exhales a breathy moan in my ear as he starts to grind on me with his growing erection. I moan quietly and he kisses a delicate sweet kiss onto my temple but continues to harshly grind his hips.

He pulls away and quickly discards his shirt then starts at my own. Once our shirts are tossed across the room, he starts on our pants. He growls lowly when it takes him a minute to unbutton my jeans while I lay there moaning and panting like a kitten in heat. When he finishes that, I kick them off my legs as he throws his behind him. His huge hard erection was very prominent in his navy boxer briefs. I palm it lightly as his eyes roll into the back of his head.

When he opens his eyes again, I notice they are a endless abyss of black filled with lust, love, and desire. He was watching my every move like a hungry lion watching a prancing unaware gazelle. He pulls my hand off his covered cock and slowly pulls my lacy panties down my legs while placing delicate tender kisses on the inside of thighs. He strokes a long digit down my slit and sees that I don't need any foreplay. I was already soaking and ready for him. "Mmm good girl." he purrs, leaning up and pressing a sweet kiss to my forehead. He quickly unsnaps my bra and kicks off his briefs, the last clothes covering our bodies.

He lays on top of me and lines up his erection to my soaking wetness. "I don't have a condom." he suddenly gasps. "I don't care. Just fuck me already." I moan impatiently. "What if you get pregnant again?" He whispers, his voice trembling in slight fear at me getting pregnant and us losing it again. This was the first time he had spoken about the babies in a long time. I cup his face and stroke his cheeks tenderly with my thumbs. "If I get pregnant again, we will be the best parents we can be. We will cherish and love that baby with everything in us." I whisper, looking deep into his eyes. I secretly wanted to get pregnant again so I could make him truly happy again.

His eyes fill with adoration and a lone tear slides down his cheek as I kiss it away. "Okay." he nods before taking a deep breath and thrusting deep inside.

_________________________________________________________

"I like the name Juliet Rayne (pronounced like 'rain') or Evangeline Ivy for a girl. Damon Everett or Drew Alexander for a boy." Justin murmurs quietly while kissing the tips of my fingers. I smile up at him and peck his bare chest. We were both naked while I laid on top of him, our legs intertwined and my foot ran up and down his. Justin had pulled one of his blankets that he kept in the living room off the back of the couch and draped it over us after we had finished. "I agree. Those names are beautiful." I peck his collar bone as he wraps his arms tightly around my waist. "I love you, kitten." he says, kissing my forehead and breathing in my scent as I do the same, burying my face into his neck. "I love you too." I whisper, slowly nodding off, high of his scent and touch. "Go to sleep, kitten." He doesn't have to tell me twice before I'm in dream land.

*Dream*

I wake up abruptly in bed as I hear a loud baby cry over the baby monitor that was sat on the side table next to the bed. As I instinctively start to get out of bed, Justin grabs my wrist gently and pulls me back down. "I'll get her, kitten. You stay here and go back to sleep." I nod after he kisses my forehead. He stands up and stretches, his body makes me almost drool since he was only in his boxers. He must have been working out lately because his body was pretty buff and muscular. He notices my staring and playfully winks and smiles cockily before walking out.

I hear him open the baby's door over the monitor and listen intently. "Hey, beautiful! Don't cry! Daddy's here now." I hear a melodic giggle and Justin's laugh escape the monitor. "Dada! Dada!" I hear a baby's voice screech. "Yes, Cookie! Daddy!" I hear him give her loud smooches and her giggle loudly. "Well you don't smell and you're not hungry because you just ate so did you just wake us up for nothing, princess?" I hear him tease.

Looking over to Justin's side, I see a picture of the two of us and a picture of the most adorable baby http://data1.whicdn.com/images/2206811/thumb.jpg. The same pictures were on my side but with added pictures of Justin and I kissing her chubby cheeks that she absolutely got from Justin (http://cdn.attackofthecute.com/October-30-2012-02-46-18-uuuuuu.jpg), a picture of Justin kissing her when she was tiny (https://31.media.tumblr.com/44071b0d87ca7fb83b1a484f22e1fac7/tumblr_n1tzaptsle1qckcx8o1_500.jpg), and a picture of Justin holding her (http://justinbiebercrew.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/01545.jpg) "Let's go see mommy, baby." I hear before the voices disappear and the door shuts. A few moments later, Justin and the cutest baby come strolling through the door.

Justin smiles as the baby screeches and reaches for me. "Mama!" I smile as Justin walks over and climbs into the bed, laying her in the middle of us. She looks up and smiles cutely

"Hi baby" I coo, giving her my finger to play with. Her fully purple eyes stare at me and glisten in happiness while Justin strokes her dark brown baby hairs with his finger. She immediately starts to drift off while purring happily, another thing she must have gotten from Justin. After her eyes finally shut, I look up to see Justin staring at me in adoration. "What?" I blush. "We just did good, didn't we?" he laughs quietly. "Yes we did, bunny." I tease. He throws his head back in laughter. "Haven't heard that nickname in a while. God I love you." He kisses my forehead and then my lips careful of not crushing our baby girl. "I love you too." I whisper smiling. He leans down and kisses our baby's forehead gently. "Goodnight, Juliet. Mommy and Daddy love you." She smiles in her sleep.

*End of Dream*

I was brought out of my dreams by Justin shifting in his sleep. Smiling brightly at my dream, I kiss his bare chest and hope that it was our future.