Chapter 43

Humming happily, I search through the fridge for a snack. I smile as I see an unopened pack of strawberry yogurt. Pulling it out, I shut the fridge door only to scream and almost throw the yogurt across the room. Justin flinches but smiles sheepishly at my scream as he shyly draws patterns and circles with his toes on the wood flooring. "S-sorry I didn't m-mean to scare you." he mumbles, looking down and curling the blanket in his hand closer to his chest. "It's fine, baby." I say, mentally awing at his adorableness. He stands there shyly until I wrap him into a warm loving hug, knowing that was what he wanted. He clings onto me, his arms tightly wrapped around my waist like I would disappear any second. His soft, content, kitten-like purrs fill my ears as he bends down to bury his head into the crook of my neck.

Since he was about 6' and I was only 5'1'', I just snuggled my face into his chest, inhaling his sweet scent in the process. He slips his hands under the back of my shirt, softly rubbing his thumbs across my bare skin. I sigh happily and peck his chest, which was covered by a thin white t-shirt. Pulling away, I grab his face and run my thumbs over his soft peach-fuzz covered cheeks lovingly. His eyes sparkle in adoration as he leans down to lightly peck my nose.

His eyes suddenly light up with an idea. "Hey! Can w-we play a game?" he asks, almost jumping up and down in excitement. "Sure, baby. What game?" I laugh quietly at his cuteness. "Let's play hide and seek, okay? I'll hide and you seek. Okay, go!" He screeches happily, running off before I have time to protest. I giggle, covering my eyes and start counting to 50. "1,2,3,4,5.......48,49,50! Ready or not here I come!" I yell, listening intently for a sign of Justin's presence.

I search the downstairs area for a few minutes until I hear a quiet giggle upstairs. I smirk and begin to slowly walk up the stairs. "Oh Justin! I'm coming for you!" I yell as I hear another giggle at my words. I walk into our bedroom only to hear a slight rustle from under the bed. I smile and begin to quietly tiptoe to the bed. "I wonder where Justin could be?" I ask, silently laughing. A cute melodic giggle echoes through the room followed by the sound of him most likely slapping his hand over his mouth. I get down on all fours and quickly snatch the sheets up to see Justin curled up into a ball, his eyes sparkling in happiness, and his hand covering his mouth. He immediately screeches in happiness and shock before trying to scoot out from under the bed and away from me. He succeeds and tries to run out of the room.

"N-no!" he yells giggling as I pounce on his back, knocking us both to the ground. I flip him onto his back, straddling his stomach, and holding his hand over his head. "I found you, Bunny!" I say, proudly as he pouts like the sore loser he is. I hold his hands above his head with one hand and start tickling him with the other. "Turn that frown upside down, Bunny! We can play again." I tease as he squirms and giggles hysterically, trying to get away from my torturing hand. "Y-you cheated!" he yells out of breath when I stop tickling him. I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow. "And how did I cheat?" I ask, mentally laughing at his competitiveness. "I...I.. You j-just did!" he scowls.

"Says the one who wouldn't stop giggling and giving away his hiding place." I tease. He blushes brightly at my words, his cheeks a bright pink. "I can't h-help it." he mumbles, looking anywhere but me. I laugh and grab his face in my hands. "It's okay, Bunny. I'll play along a little longer next time." I say, leaning in. He nods innocently, his eyes watching my lips as they near his slowly. I mold our lips together in perfect harmony as he grips my waist gently. Our lips move in perfect sync and he exhales a breathy moan. I pull back and lay my head on his chest, running a hand through his silky hair. He pecks my head as I listen to his fast beating heart, peacefully.

Breaking us apart, the door bell rings and someone is pounding harshly at the door. Justin looks at me worriedly, fear in his eyes, as I pull us up and walk down the stairs. The person seems to get even more impatient, the pounding almost breaking the door down. "Wait just as second, damn!" I yell, already pissed that someone ruined Justin and I's cute moment. I open the door and gasp in shock. Justin immediately growls and roars ferociously, his teeth growing as sharp as they can and eyes turn as black as midnight. He yanks me behind him and crouches protectively in front of me, hissing menacingly.