SPollard243

sophie's pov

I woke up and looked at the time, 6:00 in the morning, read the alarm clock. asleep next to me was my boyfriend jack Avery. he was still asleep. "jack wake up" i whispered.  nothing. "wake up noodle head" i whispered again. still nothing. i kissed his nose. yet again still nothing.

i swung my leg over him and said "jack Robert Avery wake up". he stirred a little. i leaned down and kissed him. immediately he kissed back. "you faker... you were up all this time" i said laughing. "maybe" he joked. you both got up. you were making breakfast while jack got ready. suddenly i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. "jack im trying to make breakfast for everyone"  l laughed. i made pancakes for everyone. one by one the boys woke up and took a plate, the last one being Jonah. 

right now jack and I were cuddling on the couch while watching new girl while the guys were in their rooms. half way through out the show we were arguing about who was a cuter couple. "that's it" jack said laughing and started tickling me. "j-jack s-stop"i said laughing. "not until you admit that i am right" he said laughing as well. 

"ok -o-ok you are right" i said and he stopped tickling me. "i didn't finish, you are right that ship totally sucks" i said sticking my tongue at him and running off. i knew he was chasing me. suddenly i felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist and lift me up in the air. "jack, put me down" i said laughing. "you started this" he said laughing. he carried me on his shoulder all the back to the living room. "guys help me" i said laughing. "nah you brought this upon yourself" Daniel said laughing. 

we went back to cuddling on the couch

we went back to cuddling on the couch. "you know i love you so much Sophie" he said running his fingers through my hair. 'i love you to jack"i said smiling at him. "can you guys stop being so cute" Jonah said walking by. we laughed at his comment. "seriously guys you my otp" zach added. we laughed and continued watching the t.v show. 

A/N well...i dont know, but i hope you liked it, its not really flirty bur its cute. if you dont like it i can change it.