Amusement Park

Calum: 

"We have to go on the big coaster." Your boyfriend says, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "And then we have to get funnel cake. And then we have to go on the blue coaster. Then we have to eat cotton candy. And then that orange one over there. What if we don’t have time to hit them all? So we should start with-" "Cal. Cal." You tug on his shirt to get his attention. "What?" "We have all the time in world, babe." He smirks and wraps his arm around you. "That we do, Y/N. C’mon, race you to the big coaster." Then you two book it to the line.

Michael:

 “Holy fuck.” Michael breathes out as he inspects the roller coaster. The ride has your legs dangling, but your torso strapped in. As he says this, the people on it are screaming as they whiz past. “Yeah, you excited?” You ask, smiling as you turn to him, then frowning when you see this mask of casualness. You know your boyfriend is terrified. “The ride’s totally safe, Mike. I’ve been going on it since I was tall enough.” You smile. “What, since last year?” He jokes, nudging you with his elbow as he teases you for your height. “Shut up and join me in the line.”

Luke: 

“What made you think this was a good idea?” You ask, grasping his arm tightly in your hand. Your best friend thought it was a good idea to take you into a haunted house, and you’re terrified. “Don’t worry, Y/N, I’ll protect you.” He wraps an arm around your shoulders and pulls you close. You find yourself cowering into his embrace the entire time and it feels… nice. When the ride ends, he picks you up and spins you around after you’re both a safe distance from the ride. “You did it! You survived!’ He cheers when he finally places you down. And he just looked so cute and kissable so you kissed him, quick as lightening. When you pull away, you start to apologize but then he kisses you.

Ashton: 

"You getting sleepy, Y/N?" Ash murmurs in your ear. The two of you had a long day at the amusement park, walking around, playing games, riding rides. You had fun, of course, but it was good to close your eyes and snuggle with your boyfriend on a ferris wheel. "Awesome days make me tired." You keep your head on his shoulder, enjoying his warmth, "Plus I’ve always found these things calming." As if to contradict you, the ride lurches to a jolting stop as you and Ashton hit the top. "Y/N…" "Yeah?" "Can I tell you something?" "Anything." You nuzzle closer to him, comfortably looking up at him. "I-I love you." He says nervously, an apprehensive smile on his face. Waiting for you to say something. You grin. "I love you too.