He bullies you (Part 1)

He bullies you & then feels awful when he finally sees you cry.

Calum:

Three months, four days, eleven hours. That’s how long you had been a victim to the relentless bullying. It had all started when you moved with your dad to Australia after he divorced your mother. Sure you were a bit awkward looking, but you certainly weren’t ugly. Not that you would agree with that. It all started on the first day, you backed away from your locker and right into Calum Hood. The school’s jock. Everyone loved him. Every since then he’s bullied you.

As you walked into the school you heard the whispered and laugh, which you chose to ignore. You made your way to your locker and opened it, getting your things and taking a look at the picture of you and your old best friends. God you missed them. Suddenly your locker slammed shut and you yelped.

“Hey cunt.” Calums voice whispered and you instantly looked down. He’d called you this many times, and it seemed to hurt more and more each time. The crowd began to form around you as he teasing began. When he slapped your books out of your hands you felt the tears begin to well up in your eyes. You stared up at him, letting a few tears go free.

“Shut up! Leaving me alone!” You screamed and his face turned to one of shock. “Please.” You whispered the last part before reaching down to pick you things up. The crowd slowly moved on when a hand reached down and picked up your final book for you. “I-I didn’t mean to make you cry.” He whispered and you glared at him. “Yeah, I’m sure you didn’t.” You snapped before walking to Homeroom.

Ashton:

You were never sure why Ashton Irwin had hated you so much. Ever since third grade he’d picked on you, and it just got worse in middle school. When you hit middle school was when everything fell apart. You made the mistake of losing your virginity to your boyfriend at the time. Right after he left, waiting two hours before texting you and breaking things off. Soon there was a rumor going around you gave him a disease. You could only guess this rumor had started from the one and only Ashton.

You were showing the new boy around, glad someone was actually speaking to you like a normal human being for the last couple of weeks. Suddenly the boy was pulled away from you, Ashton taking his spot. “Don’t stand to close, new boy. You might get a disease.” He smirked. You looked at the boy who looked around before slowly walking in the other direction. There goes your chance of having a friend. You bit your lit before looking up at Ashton, you felt the tears gather in your eyes and you didn’t bother hiding them. “Are you happy?” You asked as your voice cracked. He stood there, watching you walk away from him. Ashton moved to catch up to you, grabbing your arms. 

"Be fucking careful! You could catch something!" You half yelled as you pulled away from him. His head shook back and forth as he looked down at you. "You’re crying.." He said slowly and you scoffed. "Yeah, thanks so fucking much." You said before making your exit.

Michael:

Slut, skank, cow, fat ass. All the words that were spat at you whirled around in your mind as you sat alone at your lunch table. Things had never been easy for you after your.. Accident.. Your parents know you couldn’t stay in America any long after the constant reminder of your brutal torture and.. Rape. Things seemed to be better for you in Australia, but in reality it was worse. The constant bullying had you ready to fall off the edge, but you never showed your weakness. Never. There was however one boy that was worse than everyone else, Michael Clifford. “Hey slut.” A voice said and speak of the Devil. He walked past you, smirking before sitting at his own table. 

You went to stand up but someone caught your arm. “Listen here, cow! You need to leave, you’re clearly not wanted here.” A girl said as she threw her half eaten tray at you. The food staining your shirt before she dumped her coke over your head. The whole room erupted into laughter and you turned, looking directly at Michael. That smirk was still plastered onto his face and you bit your lip. Leaving everything at the table you ran out of the cafeteria. You ducked outside the schools emergency exit and began taking deep breaths. It caught in your throat as you let out a loud sob. You face was covered in tears and make-up when you felt a hand on your shoulder, you turned around and sure enough there he was. 

"What now? You wanna fucking dump feathers and went paint on me? You wanna make me cry? Tell me I’m stupid come on! Tell me I’m fucking stupid!" You yelled before turning to walk away from him. When you felt arms wrap around your shoulders and started struggling against him, but he didn’t let go. "Stop, I’m not- I won’t.. Just breathe." He whispered in your ear. You hands moved up, pulling at his arms which didn’t even move. You struggled against him one more time before giving up and leaning back, suddenly feeling light headed. "I never meant for this to happen." He whispered.

Luke:

Luke was.. Well he was a bully. Day after day he tormented you, tugging on your hair, making fun of your outfit, calling you names. It was like a never-ending cloud of hate that came pouring down on you at the worst of times. You never knew why he hated you.. He just did.

" ‘Sup slag." He spoke as he bumped into you, causing your bag to fall off your shoulder. You reached down to pick it up, but he beat you to it. He slowly began dumping your things out, ripping a paper hear and there. When all your things were on the floor his kicked your bag to the opposite end of the hall. Your heart slammed against your chest as he smiled, proud of what he’d just done.

At that moment any thought of this just being an act left your mind. You felt the tears coming and the last thing you wanted to do was cry in front of him. As you turned on your heels and ran out of the school as ran as you can you heard footsteps behind you. You picked up speed until you were at least a block away from the school, panting. “Y/N!” Luke voice rang out and you sobbed a bit harder. “Y/N… I didn’t know you’d…” He trailed off as he stared down at you, unsure of what to do. Instead he walked you home and when you woke up the next morning your bag was on the front porch, all of your belongings inside.