School Partners [Au] - Part 3

Your POV

Calum: 

(jock) “Y/N! Y/N, wait! Please let me explain!” You hear Calum call as he chases after you. Tears are streaming down your face, so it’s no real surprise when you trip. “Don’t help me up!” You snap as you see his hand appear in front of you. He takes it away and you push yourself up. “Y/N, please listen. I am so sorry I ever agreed to do that stupid thing. You never deserved anything Charlie put you through and you certainly don’t deserve me and Charlie is a cunt and if you could find it in your heart to at least be friends with me-” You give him a shy smile, amused by his long and thoughtful apology. “Looks like you have another thing to make up to me.” And then he gives you the brightest smile.

Michael:

(bad boy) You ditch school on Monday because you haven’t seen Mike since Saturday and he certainly hasn’t returned your calls. You hope he’s at his house and bang on the door. “Michael! Michael Gordon Clifford open this damn door now!” He opens the door and leans nonchalantly against the door frame, like he couldn’t give a fuck that you’re here. He’s smoking a cigarette and he’s shirtless. “What do you want, good girl?” He won’t look you in the eyes so you scoff, “Mike, I hadbroken up with already! Like, two days after we were partnered together. I thought you knew that! And take that out of your mouth, it’s a filthy habit.” You reach up and take the cigarette from his lips and put it out. “You ditched school for me?” “Is that the only thing you’re taking from this?” You huff, trying not to look amused. With a smirk, he just pulls you close and kisses you.

Ashton:

(musician) You groan, leaning back farther into Ashton’s lap. “I suck at this! I’ll never figure out this beat.” You were having a tough time with a song for the musical, so your lovely boyfriend decided to help you out. In order to “get a better feel of the song” (yeah, more like just a better feel of you), he made you sit on his lap and facing the drum kit. “Aw, come on babe.” He gently rubs at your knee, “You’ll figure it out! I promise, once you get the hang of it, it’ll be a piece of cake.” “So I should try again?” You ask, leaning your head back to rest against his collarbone. He takes in your sweaty hair (drumming for half an hour is exhausting thankyouverymuch) and the way you fit perfectly on his lap. “Maybe after a quick make out break.”

Luke: 

(nerd) “Wait, what are we doing?” Luke pulls away from you. You had been making out for quite a bit. Your shirt had come off and you were about to take off his when he stopped you. “Trying to take your shirt off.” “Why?” “Because I want to see you without it.” “Why?” “Because I like you.” “Wait, you do?” Luke looks so confused and it adds to the fuzzy feeling in your stomach. “Yeah. Even before you offered to help me.” “I’ve liked you for forever too. Awesome.” He chuckles out and goes back to kissing you. “Wait!” He stops again. “Yes?” “This isn’t one of those drunk things is it?” “Not at all.” “Again. Awesome.” He gives a shy smile before kissing you again.