You're celebrity crush [Part 1]

Ashton: 

You’re scrolling through your twitter mentions as you lounge in your Australian hotel room as your band is on tour. All of a sudden, you refresh the page and you see hundreds of mentions and follows. What the fuck? “@YourTwitter OMG Y/N Y/N YOU’RE ASHTONS CRUSHHH” Confused, you scroll some more until you find the obvious tweet: “@Ashton5SOS: @ShutUpMuke I gotta say, my celeb crush is @YourTwitter shes super fit haha” 5 Seconds of summer? You’ve heard of them, your best friends from All Time Low love those guys. You check out his profile. Fuck, he’s attractive. And cute. And, scrolling through his tweets like a stalker, pretty funny. Plus, he’s a drummer and you’ve always had a thing for drummers. You decide to follow him back and send a quick DM “@YourTwitter: you’re super fit too ;)”

Michael:

(His POV) “SHUT THE FUCK UP LUKE Y/N Y/L/N IS ON” I jump on the couch, grab the remote and turn the volume way up. I time it perfectly so I see the start of your interview at the premiere of your movie. “So, Y/N, do you have a date tonight?” The interviewer asks eventually. You laugh. Your laugh is perfect. “No, unfortunately. But I do have a certain dream celeb in mind.” The boys, who had joined me, lean closer as I flop back into the sofa. You have a crush? Not fucking fair. “Oooh, who?” “You may have heard of him. Michael Clifford? From 5sos? He’s really talented. And pretty cute.” And then you start to blush, but I don’t care. YOU KNOW I EXIST HOLY FUCK! The boys and I cheer and scramble to my phone to tweet, “@YourTwitter I’ll be your date anytime anywhere :)” 

Calum: 

Your chin falls out of your hand and smacks the kitchen counter. You rub your tired eyes and look at the clock. Shit! Is it 10:30? You have a photoshoot in an hour and you look like hell because you hardly got any sleep last night. You were too busy stalking Calum Hood on Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube. A fan had tweeted “ShutUpMuke: I SO ship @YourTwitter and @Calum5sos! #OTP” After discovering his twitter, you basically do your best to cram every conceivable fact and tidbit about Calum into your mind. Whoever said that just because you’re a model doesn’t mean you can fangirl can suck it. In a tired haze, you follow Calum back and tweet him “@YourTwitter: “@Calum5SOS damn you for being so cute I couldn’t sleep because I was too busy watching your covers and your interviews. Gotta say, you’re pretty damn cute :)” “@Michael5sos: @yourtwitter you basically caused @calum5sos a heart attack he hasn’t stopped fangirling lol”

Luke: 

You’re getting your makeup done because you’re about to be in a music video. You’re pretty excited; this is your first major acting gig. You had done some minor roles in flicks and a lot of famous YouTube videos, but nothing like this. This band, 5sos, has gotten pretty big and they want you to be the lead girl. You’ve always been a fan, so you’re even more excited. You walk out onto the set, messing with the skirt of your dress because they are doing a legit music video for their awesome Teenage Dirtbag cover. “Are you Y/N?” You see the 4 boys walk up to you, Luke the one asking you. You’re about to affirm, when Calum interrupts, “Don’t pretend you’re so cool, Lukey, you’ve literally been talking nonstop for this about months.” “Aw, really?” You perk up as his cheeks turn rosy. “Yeah, he won’t shut up about your hair, your eyes, your talent, your boobs-” “Michael!” Luke snaps, his cheeks turning bright pink. “Don’t worry, I find it endearing.” You wink, causing his cheeks to burn even brighter.