He comes with you to get a bellybutton piercing

Luke:

He’d be crazy for it when you’d get there at the shop but be hesitant on you getting it at first. He’d ask multiple times if you were sure. When it was being pierced he would be biting his lip frustrated not wanting you to be in pain, but he stayed in the room. He really didn’t think it was a good idea, but then after a few days once it stopped hurting so much his hands would be around you and they’d slowly drift down to the piercing. He’d then whisper something like,” Why was I trying to stop you from getting this?” and he’s be completely okay with it and itd he weakness.

Calum:

Getting your belly button pierced would have been a spur of the moment sorta thing with you. After your friend got one, you’d be in the shop with Calum next to you holding your hand. No waiting happened between the decision and the follow through. Cal would be ecstatic about it. You’d get a gold ring after his plead for you to not get the barbell that you desired. He’d be in love with it completely.

Ashton:

My god this boy, he’d be questioning you about it for day’s after you hinted that you wanted it. Driving you to the shop, he’d repeatedly ask you if you were positive that you wanted it. He’d keep saying that it was an almost permanent piercing that would take months to heal. Defying his opinion of getting one so sudden, he took you inside and sat on the couches, not wanting to watch you. Afterwords though you’d get back into the car and go home and he’d keep asking if you were okay. He’d make sure you took care of it and he’d be über careful with you for a while.

Michael:

It would probably be a late night conversation when you mentioned the idea of wanting one. His ears would perk up and he’d ask you if you wanted to go now. You both then got in his car, still in pajamas, and you got to the same shop he got his tattoos in. He talked to the staff about what you wanted while you picked out the barbell you wanted. Michael lead you to the chair and the guy pierced your belly button. Taking all the care products to keep the piercing clean, you got into the car and went back to michael’s house. Whining about the pain, he kissed his tasting the metal. He’d be so sensual with it and he’d love it too much and it would make him so crazy.