Kiss Cam

You're on the kiss cam with another boy

THIS IS THE FIRST ONE THAT I HAVE WRITTEN ON MY OWN. I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ONE BEFORE SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY IF IT SUCKS. This was requested by my awesome frond Nicole! You can request whatever you want, just comment <3 love ya all!

Calum:

It was the weekend and Calum had gotten tickets to see a basketball game in LA with Luke. You weren’t really in the mood to watch basketball live but you knew that Calum loved it so you went along. You had played it before but had to quit because of a knee injury but Calum doesn’t know that because it was long before you two dated. You still remember how the game works and you soon found yourself engrossed into the game.

“Y/N, I didn’t know you like basketball!” Calum exclaimed. Soon it came to a break and they were doing the usual kiss cam. Luke was on his phone as he had nothing better to do, considering the fact that he is being a third wheeler to you and Calum. Being curious, you look up to the jumbo screen, there were young couples, old couples, father and daughter, etc.

Soon you saw that it landed on two people. One was looking up to the screen and you soon noticed that it was on you. Inside you were excited, but then you noticed that it wasn’t with Calum, it was with Luke. You nudge Luke and he looks up. Laughing a little to himself.

“The audience wants what the audience wants.” Luke said jokingly. You could feel Calum’s hard stare on you, you knew that this was making him jealous but you never actually intended to kiss Luke so you weren’t surprised when you felt Calum stand you up and instantly connecting your lips as he wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer to him.

The crowd cheers and you two eventually pull away. You could see the anger in Calum’s eyes. “Aw, is wittle Cawum jeawous?” You asked, in a childish tone. Laughing to yourself when you see Calum giving you a serious face. “Don’t worry. I never intended to kiss Luke.” You say. You give Calum one more kiss, to show Luke, to show everyone here, that you are his.

“Good. Because you’re mine and not his.”

Luke:

Since Luke is in town, you thought you would surprise him and his friends with tickets to see a football game.  In the end, only you, Luke and Calum went. Since Ashton and Michael were being lazy and decided to just stay back at the hotel.

When you arrived there were a lot of people but you got to your seats quickly and waited patiently for the game to start.  You weren’t really much of a football fan but you just wanted to spend time with your boyfriend, Luke, since you’ve been away from each other for about five months.

It was intermission and they were having a Kiss Cam. Excitedly, you hold onto Luke’s hand and look at him with a grin. “Looks like she’s mine now!” You hear Calum say, you look at him confused until you look up at the jumbo screen and you see that you and Calum are up.

You look back at Luke and wiggle your eyebrows at him before turning to Calum. Slowly and painfully leaning in but all of a sudden you feel Luke’s hands on your cheeks and turns you’re face to face him and he quickly kisses you. Everyone around you cheers for Luke and some even wolf whistle.

When you pull away the two of you blush. “Confident now, eh?”

“Only because you’re mine.”

Michael:

He had come to visit you in your home country of Canada (I know you’re all not Canadian but imagination :D). He is on tour but he somehow found the time out of his busy schedule to get the band out of rehearsals to be able to come and see you.

Since you adore the sport of ice hockey, you got tickets for the five of you. Being extremely excited, you all got to the arena a little early but not too late. The snack lines were short so you quickly got your snacks and then head over to your seats. You squealed a little when you saw that your seats were right beside the team entrance of your favourite team.

Ashton sits down right next to the railing, while you sit next to him and then Michael. You sit down and try to relax but you couldn’t help and go to the railing when the team comes out. The game went on, with you screaming and the boys were surprisingly interested in the game, even though they had no idea how the sport is played.

It was the end of the first period and you know what that means, kiss cam. You’ve always wanted to be on it but never really lucky but you were. Finally you thought. But you laughed a little to yourself when you saw that you’re on the kiss cam with Ashton, not Michael.

Ashton places his hand on your shoulder and you were just about to move your hand to place on Ashton but Michael grabbed a hold of your wrist and roughly, but not enough to hurt you, pulls you back to him where he roughly and passionately kisses you.

You two kissed for about a minute until you ran out of breath. “Wow.” Was all you managed to say.

“Just remember, you’re mine.” Michael said.

“I love you Michael and only you.”

“Good.” Michael leans into your ear and whispers: “After this game, you’re going to show me just how much you love me.”

Ashton:

Ashton surprised you and the boys with tickets to go see a basketball game. You weren’t much of a sports fan but you tagged along anyways, not wanting to disappoint Ashton, who spent a lot of money to get the best tickets yet. You were surprised to see that you were five rows from the front and had an amazing close-up view.

As per usual, you all took selfies and posted it on the various social networking sites that you all have. And Ashton being Ashton made a keek. “Hey guys, I’m here with Y/N.” He introduces, pointing the camera at you. “And then there’s Michael, Calum and lastly Lukey Pookey.” Once he was done with the introductions he points the camera back at himself. “We’re at a basketball game and we have awesome seats. Just wanted to say we love you all! Bye!”

The game starts and you laugh at how enthusiastic the boys are. But you soon got bored and just went on your phone, it was intermission anyways. You were too into reading a book, on your phone, that you sort of zoned out and blocked out the rest of the world. It wasn’t until you felt someone tap your shoulder did you snap out of your little world.

“What?” You asked. Clueless. Michael laughs and points up. You look up to the jumbo screen and see that you were on the kiss cam. With Michael. Hesitantly you look over at Michael. “Just on the cheek.” You say.

“Uh-uh, it’s meant to be on the lips.” He states. Pointing to his lips.

“But I’m with Ash. That woul-.” Before you finished someone came in between you and Michael. Pressing their lips against yours. Knowing the lips too well, you smile into the kiss and tangle your hands into Ashton’s lips. Everyone in the stadium cheers for Ashton and he pulls away not long later.

“You know I wasn’t actually going to kiss Michael, right?” Ashton nods. “There’s nothing to worry about. I love you and only you. Understand?” You ask, making Ash look at you. He smiles and kisses you once more.

“I love you too Y/N.”