Michael Imagine | For Laura

àImagine for Lauraè @dis-courage

All week you had been busy—stupid school—and you were more than happy that it was finally Friday. You told yourself that you were going to do all of your work on Saturday and Sunday and left Friday to be the day where you let loose and just relaxed completely and left every single worry leave your head, just for the rest of the night.

While lying down on your bed, you were thinking of ways that you could do. It’s funny how you had so many ideas but when the moment came around—to actually be able to do them—you were at a dead end and just found yourself lying down on your bed in a weird position as you thought about what you could do to make up for this free time.

Groaning in annoyance you reach over for your phone but then end up falling off your bed and right on top of your sports bag that contained your netball volleyball things and it sucked for you because you landed right on top of your shoe, causing you to groan in pain as you rolled onto your back.

You stayed there for a moment before getting your phone and checking your texts. There was only one and that was from your good friend Michael. You were a tad confused because generally it would be you calling/texting him but this time it was switched around, not that you were complaining, you were just a little surprised.

From: Michael

Hey are you free? :)

Smiling a little to yourself, you quickly typed away a reply.

To: Michael

Depends ;)

From: Michael

Laura….pls

To: Michael

Michael pls

From: Michael

You’re a dork

To: Michael

Shut up. So….what is it that you want?

From: Michael

I made a new mix tape for you, got you that book you really wanted, a few notebooks and new pens and I have a bunch of movies that we can watch

To: Michael

Wait what….you bought me all those things?

From: Michael

Most…yeah. Your birthday is soon so I wanted to get you special things first and then I’m giving you something extra special on your actual birthday.