Fans

Michael:

 "Hey, Y/N does this bring out my eyes?" Your boyfriend asks. You turn around and laugh as Michael is donning a blue feather boa and sequined fedora. "Oh-my-god, is that Michael Clifford?" You both turn to face two 15-year-old-ish fans. "Hi Michael!" "Hi there." He greets. "Can we get a picture?" One asks. Michael nods, but also gives you a look to see if that’s okay. The looks at you for the first time. "Oh, I’m so sorry are we interrupting a date?" The poor girls look so terrified so you just laugh. "No, seriously, it’s fine, I’ll just be over here." You gesture over to the band tees with your thumb. "No, wait! We actually really like you two together and stuff. Do you mind being in our picture?" You can’t help but smile. "Sure, I’d love to!" And the four of you take a great photo, and you and Michael end up following them on Twitter.

Ashton:

 "Wow, that is a lot of people." You say as you and Ash are about to step out of the venue. The other boys left earlier, but you stayed and helped your boyfriend with his drums. "C’mon, it’ll be fine." You latch onto his hand as you weave in between the hoards of screaming girls. "You stupid bitch!" All of a sudden you feel this hard object hit your head and you fall down in pain. "Y/N! Who the fuck through a fucking water bottle at my girlfriend?!" Ashton shouts, picking you up in his arms. "That’s just deplorable! I hope you’re ashamed." He tells that general direction and carries you to the bus. He sets you down on the sofa and gets you a thing of ice. "I’m so sorry, sweetie." You seethe as he holds it to his face. "I won’t let anything bad happen to you again." He kisses your nose, making you smile.

Luke:

You bounce on your heels. “Ice Cream Ice Cream Ice Cream.” You say like a little kid, causing your best friend Luke to chuckle at you. “Weirdo.” “You love me.” “Whatever.” He bumps his hips against yours, and you feel this jolt of energy that you try to ignore. When you two order, you meet two fans that are totally chill. “Wait are you guys on a date?” One gasps, sharing a look with her friend. You’re both about to say no, when the other goes. “We totally ship you guys together! The two of you are just so cute.” You and Luke share a look. “Sorry, we’re not dating.” The two girls look heartbroken. “But I dunno, if Y/N wants, that can change.” Luke gives you this hopeful look and you can’t help but beam. “Okay.” “Sweet.” “Are you two going out now?” Since you and Luke are both relatively chill people, you both shrug and say, “Yeah.” “OH MY GOD WE JUST SAW Y/S/N (your ship name) GET TOGETHER!”

Calum: 

Calum, your lovely boyfriend, walks in from rehearsing. “Y/N! Sweetheart! I’m home!” He finds you on the sofa, sobbing. “Oh, babe.” He sits down next you and starts gently rubbing your back. “What happened?” He asks as you finally calm down. “The-the hate, Cal. It’s getting ridiculous.” You wipe at your tears, “They keep attacking me for being fat, ugly, weird, stupid and any insult they can get their hands on, and I’m sick of it. Maybe we should just break up-” “No. No. Nope. I won’t let that happen. One minute, babe.” He takes his phone out, the other hand still on his back, and sends out a quick tweet. You get the notification on your phone that he tweeted. “@Calum5SoS: PLEASE stop sending my girlfriend hate. It makes me so sad to see her cry and it pisses me off some of you think it’s okay. Knock. It. Off.” “Aww.” You say. “I’m not letting you go without a fight.”