He talks about you in an interview

Calum:

the boys were doing an interview when the interviewer brought up your name “so calum you’ve been spotted with a girl named (y/n) alot, who is she and do you love herv?” “She’s my best friend and I think I should confess that I love her. Spending time with her really gives me butterflies I just want her to be mine” later on that day you called him and confessed that you felt the same.

Ashton:

“ashton please tell all the viewers about your girlfriend (y/n)” “To be honest I cant begin to explain how amazing and perfect she is. I really think that she is the girl of my dreams and to know she feels the same way about me is amazing. The boys and her get along great too.

Luke:

“how does it feel dating (y/n) ?” “Its the most wonderful feeling. (Y/n) is so wonderful im the luckiest man alive to have someone like her in my life. She is perfect in every way possible.I really miss her now that we’re on tour” as he said this you were at home booking a flight to go and surprise him.

Michael:

“lets bring up some fan tweets for you boys to answer” as the boys looked at the screen one tweet caught there attention. It was a hate tweet calling you a slut and a gold digger. Michael was furious as he said “you’ve got to be kidding me. She is perfect and I really dont care what you have to say that comment is absolute bull shit. (Y/n) is not a slut she is perfect you are not a fan if you say things like that about her.”