How you meet

Calum:

you were talking your dog for a run when he got out of his leash and ran into a tall boy with black hair
“Oh im sorry he gets a little excited when he sees strangers”
“Its okay im calum” “(y/n)”
“Well yn you can always make it up to me by going on a date with me”

Ashton:

you and your best friend yfn had just ordered coffe when a group of 4 guys walked in. A boy with dimples bumped into spilling your coffe everywhere. 
“Im sorry let me help you with that” he says as he dabs you with napkins. The three other boys laughing at him. 
“Its okay…” “Ashton” “its okay ashton” “how about I by you another drink…” “(y/n) and yeah sure thing ashton”.

Michael:

you stood in the game shop looking for a new game for you and your brother to play.when you saw a really cute boy with black and white hair walk into the store. He looked up at you and smiled. You walked up to him and started talking about good games to play by the end of the conversation you had exchanged numbers.

Luke:

you and your band had just finished recording for your guys up coming album. When your bandmate turned and started to make inhuman noises. You looked up and spotted your favorite band 5 seconds of summer.you walked up to luke and started talking about your favorite bands. When it was time for them to start recording you had exchanged numbers.