How he cuddles you

Ashton: 

You and Ash love to watch movies together whenever possible, and you two always cuddle the same way. He sits in the corner of your couch and you sit on his lap, his arms wrapped around your waist. He likes to put his chin in the crook of your neck so he can whisper comments about the movie to you. He gets bored easily, and usually ends up kissing your neck until you turn the movie off and pay attention to him.

Michael:

Mikey loves showing you off in public, and cuddles you constantly. He always holds your hand, and loves to put his hands in your back pockets when you wear pants. When you two are alone, he usually pulls you onto his chest, one hand playing with your hair, and the other fondling your butt.

Calum: 

Calum is shy in public, but always holds your hand, massaging your thumb with his own. In private, you two lay together, legs entangled, his hands aimlessly drawing circles on any bare skin he can find. He loves to nuzzle you with his nose, whispering his love to you all over your body.

Luke: 

Luke is proud to call you his, and whenever you two are out, he grabs your waist, pulling you into him protectively. When you are alone, he loves to come from behind and hug you, then spin you around to kiss you. When you two are lazily laying around, he enjoys climbing on top of you and staring at you until you laugh, and then tickling you until you shove him off.