He's moved on [Part 2]

Luke: 

“C’mon Y/N let’s go” Your friend says, rubbing your arm comfortably. You shake you head at her, finally tearing your gaze from Luke.

“No” You croaked “Guys it’s fine, I mean, I’m-I’m just gonna go to the toilet” You say hurridly, pushing your chair back and scurrying off to the bathroom, leaving your friends calling after you. 

You look at yourself in the bathroom mirror, wiping the few fallen tears from under your eyes. You breathing was slightly ragged and uneven. You tuck a stray strand of hair behind your ear, looking at yourself carefully.

“You can do this” You whisper to yourself, taking a deep breath. “You don’t need him” You take a few deep breaths when suddenly the door to the bathroom opens, you quickly turn the tap on and wash your hands, not wanting to look odd. A pretty girl enters the room and struts into the stalls. You look back at her until the door closes, and you turn off the tap and shake your hands off. You take a deep breath before turning to dry your hands, and the door opens again, this time you just had to turn left to see who just entered. 

A gasp escaped your lips as you watched him casually walk past you, you quickly cover your mouth with your semi-dry hand but it’s too late. He heard.

Luke turns his head and his eyes widen at the sight of you. His light blue eyes bore into you as you let your gaze drop to your feet, and that’s when you piece it all together. 

That girl that just walked in, she was Luke’s date.

“Shit” you cursed under your breath, and looked up at Luke who looked slightly guilty, suprisingly. “Nice to see you” you send him a tiny smile. He just stares at you still. Your mouth opens to say something else but you can’t quite manage it. You smile again before walking out the door and exhaling. You lean up against the wall next to the door and attempt to hold back your tears. 

You hear the door fly open next to you and you quickly scramble yourself up and try to look casual. 

“Y/N” Your hear, and your breath catches. 

“Luke” You breathe, turning to him, he looks at you longingly and you can see his chest rising and falling as he breathes.

“That wasn’t-” He starts, and stops to licks his lips “That wasn’t what it looked like” He takes a step closer to you and you gulp as you meet his eyes yet again. 

“It, um” You both seem slightly frazzled and your deep breathing is now in sync “It doesn’t matter” You say and he looks at you strangely. “We aren’t together” You say confidently, and it looks like he was just punched in the stomach.

You’re both silent for a while, just staring at each other. You drop eye contact with him, not baring to look into his beautiful eyes any longer. 

“I’ll see you around, Luke” You whisper, pausing before turning around and beginning to walk away.

“No wait!” You hear from behind you, and your body fills with joy as you turn and see Luke running up to you. “Don’t leave” He says, gripping your hand “Not again, please” He says, and a smile makes its way to your face, as Luke’s hand grabs your waist and brings you towards him, he stares at you lovingly as you you smile up at him.

“Kiss me” You say, and he doesn’t hesitate as he leans down and your lips meet. 

The door behind Luke opens and you hear someone gasping and whining Luke’s name, but you both just laugh into the kiss.

Ashton: 

“That’s um” You say, blinking at your best friend. “Wow, I mean that’s-“