You're celebrity crush [Part 2]

Ashton: 

(2 days later) “Whoo!” You shout after you hold an 8-beat long note for your concert. Everyone applauds and it’s nearly deafening. But you couldn’t care less. This is one of the best shows you’ve ever done and it may or may not have something to do with the blonde, Australian drummer that somewhere in the audience who should show up after the show. After your goodbyes and towel off behind the closed curtains, your bassist gives you a smirk, “Someone’s trying to impress someone.” “Fuck off.” You laugh, your relationship with your band one of the best you’ve seen. “Aww, she’s blushing!” Your guitarist croons, poking your cheek. “Shut up!” You try to hide your cheeks. Yes, okay, maybe you had spent the last two days finding out everything you could about Ashton Irwin through talking nonstop via DMs and texts and phone calls. And maybe you’re excited to meet him in person. “Y/N, there’s a person in your dressing room for you.” “Have fun.” Your drummer winks. You stick your tongue out and rush after the dressing room. You find Ashton sitting on the sofa, palms on his thighs, looking just as nervous as you probably look. “Y/N!” He greets, giving you a hug. He’s tall and muscular but also really cute so the hug is really great. “So nice to finally meet you.” He adds. “Nice to meet you too.” “Awesome show. And I know how hungry I am after awesome shows, wanna grab a bite to eat?” Ashton’s voice is brave, but the way he shoves his hands in his pockets is just adorable. “Sounds perfect.”

Michael:

(His POV, two weeks later) “Do I look okay?” I check my hair, and my outfit. It’s my nicest, non-ripped favorite-band tee and nicest non-ripped jeans. I didn’t even know i had those. “You look great, mate.” Calum says, slapping his palms on both my shoulders. You’re coming over for a movie night, which is by itself a miracle, but you always texted you were “excited to finally meet me after weeks of online communication.” I’m nervous. Luke, who was distracted on his phone, looks up. “You’re wearing that?” “Shitfuckshitcunt.” I mutter, about to pull my shirt over my head to change when the doorbell rings. And I repeat the same curse words, debating if I have time to change. “Go get the door, you dick.” Ashton calls from the living room. I rush to the front door and open. There you are, looking even more gorgeous than the movie premiere in just a t-shirt and jeans. “Hey, Y/N!” Was that too perky or some shit? “Hi, Michael. Oh, nice shirt. I love that band. One of my faves.” I can’t stop the smile from spreading across my face, “Awesome. Come in.”

Calum:

(1 year later) “I’m not happy.” Calum, your boyfriend, grumbles as he leans against the wall of your dressing room. “Cal-” You try to start, but he interrupts. “You’re going to be in your underwear, Y/N! And so is he! And he’s going to touching you and dancing with you and shit for a fucking photoshoot!” “Aww, are you jealous?” You tease, making sure your makeup was still good. He crosses his arms and tries to scoff convincingly, “…No.” “You are!” You mock, standing in front of him and putting your hands on your underwear-clad hips. “It’s just not cool that he gets to touch you like that!” Calum blurts, “Only I should be able to!” “Don’t worry, Cal. I promise, I feel nothing but friendship for him.” “But he’ll be touching you too-” “He’s gay.” You laugh. “Oh, that case, the show must go on! Break a leg, babe!” He damn near pushes you through the door, lightly slapping your rear as you go.

Luke:

(1 week into shooting) “We’re doing a rewrite! Luke has to kiss Y/N!” Michael, Ashton and Calum called a meeting and this is the news they drop on you. “What?” Both you and Luke choke out from surprise. Not that you didn’t want to do it, you had gotten to all of them (especially Luke) over the 20 hours you basically spent together per day, but this is different. You’ve never had to kiss a crush before. But, it was a general consensus of everyone, even though you were supposed to wrap today. Ashton, the visionary behind this, says that “Noelle” needs to give some closure and try to kiss Luke in the school hallways. But then before she can do it, Luke needs to make the major move. “Okay, Y/N, tilt your head and give him a flirty smile.” Everyone is running through the motions, with Mike, Ash, and Cal calling out what they think would work. “Okay, now, Luke, bite your lip!” Cal adds. Luke gives him a look, prompting a “DO IT, LUKE!” from Michael. Luke looks deep into your eyes and bites his lip and it is so attractive. “Y/N, lick your lips!” Ash this time. You do so, because your mouth suddenly feels dry. “Okay, Luke, almost accidentally, put your hands on her hips.” Luke rolls his eyes slightly, but does so. He does flash you quick, reassuring smile, so you relax under his touch. “Okay, you need to move up to try to kiss him, Y/N. But Luke, beat her to it. AND SCENE!” Michael shouts. Taking a shuddery deep breath, you lean up to kiss but, as instructed, Luke beats you to it. And suddenly, it’s like a domino effect of sparks lighted inside you and you can’t stop kissing him. And you don’t really want to stop. Once you finally pull away, you give Luke a shy smile. He returns it, blushing slightly. Everyone on set cheers, causing a blush to both your cheeks. “That was fun.” You say so only Luke hears. “Oh, yeah, definitely.”