He's afraid of losing you

He’s Afraid Of Losing You

His POV

A/N: FYI Cashton’s are a bit intense so keep that in mind but I hope you enjoy!

*FROM TUMBLR*

Luke:

I clenched at the magazine article in my fist. I didn’t want to believe it. It can’t be true. Y/N can’t be cheating on me. But I have to be sure, even if I’m scared to death of the answer. I call her number, even though it’s one in the morning her time.

“‘Lo?” She asks drowsily, “What is it, Luke? You okay?” I hear her sit up in her bed.

“I’m fine, it’s just-” I cut myself off. I can’t get the words out.

“Lukey, you’re scaring me. What is it?”

“Are you cheating on me?” I blurt out.

“What the hell? Why you ever think that? I love YOU. No one else.” She sounds kind of pissed, so I backtrack.

“I’m sorry, it’s just there was this article and there were pictures of you with a boy-”

“I was with my cousin all of yesterday, babe.” She giggles, “He was in town on vacation and we met up for coffee. That’s it.” Instantly, my entire body relaxes and I chuckle a bit.

“Wow, fuck, I was scared.”

“Why?” I hear the concern laced in her voice.

“I was so afraid of losing you.” I whisper into the phone.

"That’s stupid.” She laughs, causing me to smile,

“You’re probably never getting rid of me, so I wouldn’t worry about it.”

“Thanks, Y/N. Night. I love you.” She yawns. “Love you too.”

Calum:

“Where the fuck is she?” I mutter under my breath, pacing across the floor. Y/N was supposed to be home half an hour ago, and she’s usually not one minute late. At least not without some sort of warning. But no. No warning. No Y/N. I feel my heart beat faster until I hear the door click open.

“Y/N!” I call out.

“Cal?” She calls back. Relieved, I run to the front door and pull her in for a hug, and I hear a pained groan. “Babe, are you okay?” I ask fervently.

“I’m fine.” Her voice is a bit high, her lying tell, so I turn on the light. She has a black eye, cut lip, and bruises covering her arms and legs. Without a word, I lift her t-shirt enough so I can see shoe-shaped bruises on her stomach.

“What the fuck happened?” My voice isn’t above a whisper. I’m too shocked to yell.

“Nothing.” She lies, then hurries off into the kitchen.

“The fuck that is nothing, Y/N!” I shout, chasing after her. Gently but firmly, I get her in my grasp so I don’t hurt her bruises more.

“Tell me.”

“Cal-”

Tell me.” I insist.

“I got attacked by two fans.” She whispers. “I was walking home from work and they pulled me into an alley.” I feel my fists clench even more, but she tries to placate, “I fought back, I swear. I managed to break one of their noses and tear one’s hair from her head.” The pride in her voice almost makes me smile but I’m too overcome with fear. “But then they threw me to the ground, and when they were finally done, they said, ‘That was for the fandom’ and left me there. But I promise I’m fi-”