Being Injured [His POV]

His pov where he’s in like Australia and your in the US and you get sick or like sent to the hospital bc you broke your arm or something?

Ashton :

I wait on Mikey to get his suitcase and then we can finally leave the airport and head home. “Did y/n already texted you?” Luke asks. “I don’t know, my phone is still off” I say and grab my phone and put it on. I wait a few moment and see I have a lot of tweets, five missed calls and 8 texts. “Yup she did… A lot” I say and read her texts.

'ash pleas help'
‘I’m really scared’
‘pick your fucking phone up’
‘this is all your fault’

Before reading any further I call her. “Ash?” her broken voice asks. “Baby what’s wrong?” I ask and Luke gives me a confussed look. Calum who just came back from the bathroom asks Luke what is going on. “It’s all your fault you stupid asshole” she says. “Baby what did I do? Is it that I left?” I ask nervously. “I’m fucking pregnant, I keep throwing up, I feel horrible” she says. “Wait… wait what?” I ask surprised. “Pleas don’t hang up ash, I can’t do this alone, pleas ash” she says and starts crying. “Trust me baby, next week I’m flying you to Australia and you are going to live here, I don’t care about anything except you and our baby” I say and smile. The boys look shocked at me while I say goodbye and hang up. “What, I’m 19 not 15” I say. *cough* “Still to young” *cough* Calum says and fake coughs. “Come on guys, is then really no one happy for me?” I ask. “Uncle Lukey is happy” Luke says and hugs me. “Thanks mate” I say and the others also congratulate me too.

Luke :

It is 3 am and my phone keeps buzzing. I swear to all the money I have it’s Ashton who’s pranking. “Hello” I say vert tired. “lukey, I’m sorry I called you awake but I’m in the hospital” my girlfriend y/n says. “What? baby what have you done?” I ask and sit right up in bed. “I kind of decided to come to Australia and I was taking my suitcase downstairs and I fell, I broke my leg and seriously, my leg dissapeared under the huge cast and I can’t walk” she says. “You better get your ass fast to Australia because I miss you and your really stupid, who falls with a suitcase? But I still love you baby” I say and she laughs. “I’m coming as soon as I can” she says and giggles. I love her giggles. “Well, go sleep Lukey, I’ll see you soon” she says. “Okay, be carefull, I love you baby” I say and we hung up. She is soo stupid sometimes but I really really love her.

Calum :

Finally boys night, even if we toured together and hung out all the time we are finally having a real boys night. The phone are in the kitchen and only getting used if we need too. We all lie on the couch playing fifa except Ashton ofcourse because he still doesn’t likes fifa. “There is a phone ringing” Ashton says and jumps up. I pause the game and we all follow Ashton. “It’s y/n Cal” he says. I grab my phone and pick up. “Hi baby” I say. “I’m in the hospital” she says. “Why baby? What wrong?” I ask. “I had an car accident” she says. “Is it bad? How are you know?” I ask. “I only have huge headaches the whole day and but leg hurts because when the car was flipping over my leg was stuck so there are huge bruises on my leg but they say I’m very lucky and they have seen much worse so I probably am just very lucky” she says. “You are lucky babe, look what you have in your life, your family, parents, sister, older brothers, friends, me, the boys” I say. “Yeah and you ofcourse, you make me very lucky” she says. “I love you babe” I say. “I love you too, the sister is here now so I’m going to go but I will call you another day” she says. “Okay bye lucky charm and take care” I say and hung up. “What happened?” Michael asks.

Michael :

“Hey Mikey, I know your gaming but your girlfriend is calling and I want to sleep, it’s 4 am dude” Calum says ans hands me my phone. I pause the game and answer her call. “Ooh thank god you picked up, thank god, I fell from a tree and broke my arm and nose” she says. “Wait you just fell from a tree?” I ask. “Yeah, I’m stupid you know that” I say. “Yeah but still, I have never fell from a tree” I say. “But I’m an idiot and it hurts Mikey” she whines. “Aawh, can you skype tomorrow?” I ask. “Can you take a flight to America?” she asks jokingly. “We will skype tomorrow Mikeyy” she says. “Okay alright, I’m going to sleep now” I say and we hang up. She’s so smart…