Fighting

Michael: 

Most of the time, you and Michael are pretty chill. You lounge in underwear, eat food, and play video games or watch TV. But when you do fight that means it’s serious as fuck. It usually starts with an ill-timed snarky comment while in the living room (you guys are pretty predictable) and then a “what the fuck is that supposed to mean?” and then you’re fighting. No-holds-barred, verbal brawl fighting. After too-long passes, one of you will storm out and hide in an upstairs room to calm down while the other will stay in the living room to cool down there. Then, the one downstairs goes up and knocks gently on the door and apologizes. Shortly after, the other opens the door and you share a tight hug.

Ashton: 

You and Ashton are both unabashedly loud people and, while you both love each other, you get in these heated bursts of arguments a lot anywhere. You could be standing anywhere (on the bus, backstage, in the bedroom/kitchen/living room) and just bicker then have makeup sex later. But sometimes, they’ll escalate and they’ll escalate FAST. You’ll just loudly attack each other until one of you (usually Ashton) crosses the line and you ends up running off. But he always catches up to you, apologizing profusely and wiping tears from your face. And, instead of fucking, you curl up together and cuddle until the heat of the argument has disappeared.

Calum:

For you, it gets pretty hard to deal with a touring boyfriend and throngs of girls who throw themselves at him and think they actually have a chance all while juggling your education. For Calum, it gets pretty hard to deal with a huge tour and worrying about all the guys that are actually there with you every day at school. So most of your fights have to deal with the jealousy the both of you can’t help but have. The fights usually take place on the phone, Facetime or Skype when one of you sees the other looking too close with someone else. Then you’ll typically hang up and huff or cry, until either you or Cal call the other back apologizing profusely and promise to make it up for it when you see each other next (or if you’re too impatient, phone sex.) 

Luke:

 Fighting with Luke always starts off like the Cold War: the animosity is clear from at least one of you, but nothing is really done. Maybe you purse your lips and he exhales sharply, but that’s the extent. At first, then it boils over and you’re both yelling at each other, but really just listing the things that the other one does that pisses you off in loud voices. While it is loud and angry, it actually ends with you too huffing and turning away from each other, crossing your arms like little kids. Then, almost at the same time, you turn back to each other, hug and kiss it out, then sit down to try and fix it. But, fortunately for all involved, that usually ends with you doing it on the couch.