Places to touch [Racy/Implicit]

(Some of these are pretty racy/implicit so SHIELD THE EYES PROTECT THE CHILDREN)

Ashton: 

You: You love Ashton’s hands. They’re big and warm and you just love holding them. When you’re walking down streets, watching movies (particularly scary ones), or making out, at least one of your hands finds their way to intertwine with his. You feel safe, love, and warm when you’re hands are enveloped in his.

Him: He loves your hair. Soft like silk and the smell way intoxicating just drives him mad. When he hugs you, his nose finds his way to the top of your head to reacquaint himself with the smell. When you’re cooking or watching TV, one of his fingers finds its way to your hair to play with it and twirl some around. Sometimes, if you’re paying attention to someone or something other than him (how dare you) he tugs gently at a strand to get you to pay attention to him and gives you an impish grin to get your forgiveness. Plus, when you’re making out, his hands get tangled up in there as much as possible to hold and press against you even closer.

Calum: 

You: He has such great hips. You love them. When you are just standing around with him or cooking with him in the intimacy of your kitchen, you find your hands and fingers dancing over the bare skin left from his near-constant shirtless state. Sometimes he’ll watch you approach and just hum contently as your finger caress his skin. If it catches him by surprise, he lets out this little “manly” giggle that makes you happier too.

Him: Calum loves your ass. When he hugs you, regardless of how long, his hands always slide down your back to settle either lingering on top or lightly touching your butt. He pinches it to surprise you, pats it as you leave him alone wherever you are, and squeezes it while you guys are having sex. Those first two, you usually give him an irritated but fond look because you don’t really mind it just surprise you. But the last one, you’re too busy moaning to pay attention because oh god

Luke: 

You: You gotta admit it, you love his arms. The muscles are definitely a huge plus, but that’s not the only thing. Not that you don’t love the way all of the muscles in there tense and relax every once in a while, you do, but you always love the way there’s a slight farmer’s tan now that winter’s coming back. You love the way he dances (by which you mean flail his arms around and says “HEY LOOK Y/N I’M DANCING.) And when you’re having sex, your nails just anchor themselves into his biceps and it seems to spur both of you on and you just really love his arms.

Him: Luke is a cutie, and while he loves everything about you, he’s got a soft spot for your nose. When he greets you, he kisses your nose with a slight peck before kissing your lips. And if he, for whatever reason, is just standing in front of you, he almost always boops your nose with a cute little “BOOP” emitting from his lips with a small giggle. When he’s silly and drunk, he’ll just sloppily wrap his mouth around the entirety of your nose. “Eww! Luke!” You’ll cry out, lightly pushing him off you. He’ll let you push him off, and then with a little cocky smirk he’ll say, “Got your nose!” 

Michael:

 You: Lips. You love his lips. Kissing them, staring at them, running the pads of your fingers over them absently. You love watching him record vocals and perform because his lips passionately move around the words. You also love when he smiles because of you, the fans, something the boys did, he can’t believe his life has lead to here, or for no reason whatsoever. And when he goes down on you, it just feels so much better than it would otherwise because his lips are just that amazing ;)

Him: He’s a boobs guy. No getting around it. Before, he had the decency to keep this affection in the bedroom. He’d always be playing with them, before, during and after sex. You’re honestly really into and fucked out so you don’t say much in protest, like ever. Then, this spread to when you were in the privacy of your own flat, randomly and playfully squeezing them as you lounge around the house. After he takes you by surprise like that, he’ll yell “Honka-Honka!” and break off into a sprint so you don’t seek revenge. Eventually, he’d start testing your limits to see what’d you do to him if he started doing this in public. His hand that used to be around your hips would migrate up the side to linger on some side boob or, when his arm was around your shoulders, his fingers would dangle the top of whatever cleavage was or wasn’t exposed. He started calling this “getting some top boob.” You’d be annoyed, but the cocky, accomplished smirk is totally hot and totally worth it.